Post Pictures of your 'Base' Here!

It is a pretty amazing hat indeed. I wonder why it does not fall =)

LOL It took me way too long to realize you're talking about the avatar X_X. And I dunno, I drew it quite a while ago, I think it was meant to be held by hairpins.

Everyone seems to have epic base camps, I can't even survive long enough to make a base. T_T

Don't worry about that - once you're familiar with the game and can survive past day 40 without any problem you will start making awesome base camps.

LOL It took me way too long to realize you're talking about the avatar X_X. And I dunno, I drew it quite a while ago, I think it was meant to be held by hairpins.

You know what is amazing? Your drawings. I followed the link in your sig since you said you drawed the avatar and I am very impressed by your talent.My respects. *bows*

You know what is amazing? Your drawings. I followed the link in your sig since you said you drawed the avatar and I am very impressed by your talent.My respects. *bows*

eh it's not that amazin' but thank you nontheless c:and on topic, I lost my robot yesterday to a spider. Loaded game with below 5 health, didn't notice till I was hit. No Meat effigy built yet.And I had such PLANS! /: Going to build a meadow base one of these days!

Ive just started playing Don't Starve maybe a week ago and I am completely in love with this game. I finished this modest base at around day 25 or so and have just been stockpiling items for a while. I put 40 grass and 40 saplings in 4x10 rows so I can get a whole stack of each just by holding the spacebar for a while. I used Items on the ground as markers to let me know what I have stored in each chest. Im actually kind of mad at my farm placement and some of my grass/sapling placement because they arent perfectly straight. I think I am getting some crazy OCD.post-10831-13764591402599_thumb.jpgOh and I also put fireflies in all the chests so I can see at night. The fireflies go in the center cell of the chest. It has to be the center cell. :abnormal:post-10831-13764591402957_thumb.jpgI'm thinking I need some walls now.

Ive just started playing Don't Starve maybe a week ago and I am completely in love with this game. I finished this modest base at around day 25 or so and have just been stockpiling items for a while. I put 40 grass and 40 saplings in 4x10 rows so I can get a whole stack of each just by holding the spacebar for a while. I used Items on the ground as markers to let me know what I have stored in each chest. Im actually kind of mad at my farm placement and some of my grass/sapling placement because they arent perfectly straight. I think I am getting some crazy OCD.[ATTACH=CONFIG]3860[/ATTACH]Oh and I also put fireflies in all the chests so I can see at night. The fireflies go in the center cell of the chest. It has to be the center cell. :abnormal:[ATTACH=CONFIG]3861[/ATTACH]I'm thinking I need some walls now.

OMG......i mean..OCD!

My worker pigs' houses and tree farm:

Posted Image

Northeast part of my farm:

Posted Image

Southwest farm:

Posted Image

My fortress of solitude: (with a tallbird nest to the left, and a wormhole to the right that leads to a beefalo herd)

Posted Image

Fortress at night with fireflies:

Posted Image

wow that is an amazing amount of patience and hard work there!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Southwest farm:

Posted Image

My fortress of solitude: (with a tallbird nest to the left, and a wormhole to the right that leads to a beefalo herd)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wow,just wow

Posted Image

Posted Image

Southwest farm:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I wish my base was half as good as yours, also how do you deal with gobbles in your berry farm? Edited by Gangstamonkey214

I wish my base was half as good as yours, also how do you deal with gobbles in your berry farm?

(I'm not the author o da base but I can share a tip)Farm during dusk, gobbler will jump between bushes and make berries disappear but they're still farmable.Alternatively a lot of sleepdarts. Or boomerang. mmm delicious drumstick

(I'm not the author o da base but I can share a tip)Farm during dusk, gobbler will jump between bushes and make berries disappear but they're still farmable.Alternatively a lot of sleepdarts. Or boomerang. mmm delicious drumstick

I always farm as much as possible and shoo him away quickly, then comes the pan flute and boom - drumsticks.