DST Forums Steam Group

1 minute ago, Donke60 said:

Yes and as @The Curator said you being invited would be on recommendation of other forum members and you being active with a somewhat popular/Well known repuation for this is a group for active forum members that do quite a bit if i'm not mistaken.

56/56 is relatively okay. It'd be more of, completely new or users with low like counts that would be more up for debate.

But for admins though and such yeah, would want the original few to be exclusively well known people for security sake.

1 minute ago, Tylordian said:

I will make a steam group now.

I don't know what to name it though, any ideas?

I don't want it to be a bland name.

If you think you will be active enough to be a good manager for the foreseeable future go ahead.

A good name would be a pun, that relates to the idea of a team and Don't Starve.

3 hours ago, cookiepersonofdoom said:

k I have been thinking of posting some of my art but idk where to do it on the forums

Well there is an art subform for DS art so if your thread is going to be just DS art or you can add your thread to the million other art threads in the Off-topic Area.(mine included) if you want to give yourself a bit more creative freedom or post all your art dabbles.

3 minutes ago, Tylordian said:

Don't Starve Ask For Base

(Best name I have)

As much as base begging sucks, want the name to be cheery and inviting.

Checking out now for the day, anybody up for this group can concoct and post some possible names. Can look them over tomorrow and see what's what.

Oh, this is where it went.

@ImDaMisterL This is meant to be a topic to discuss the entire communities interest in forming a group dedicated to playing. It does not belong in Steam Groups because the group doesn't exist yet, nor does it belong in Server Bulletins as it lists it is for; advertising servers, recruiting for servers and finding friends. None of which are associated with the idea of forming a group or Discord.

Thus it was in general discussion because it was meant to be a general discussion on the communities interest in this idea.

Anyways.

@Donke60

@Tylordian

Current ideas are, Go With The Beefaflow; which probably would be better for a server name.

The Kleicoons, Charlie's Angels or Maxwell's Demons.

Am pretty on-board with Maxwell's Demons, since it references what his name in turn is a reference to as well.

9d4c36b7a9ddf89c11c228e233f142f5.gif

Placeholder until somebody who can actually draw on the computer could come up with something.

Anyways will add this idea to the original post.

I love the idea of Maxwell's Demons, but I also love Charlies Angels equally, but Maxwell's Demons seems more fitting. We need an artist to make that banner! Are there any other suggestions before I name the group? I am on board with Maxwell's Demons.

3 hours ago, Tylordian said:

I love the idea of Maxwell's Demons, but I also love Charlies Angels equally, but Maxwell's Demons seems more fitting. We need an artist to make that banner! Are there any other suggestions before I name the group? I am on board with Maxwell's Demons.

IDK I feel like the name should give you a hint that this is a steam group for DS forum members
All I have is Starver's cornacopia

Archived