Quiixotic's Fanart

I came here for gud art.THIS THREADWHYISN'T THIS ENOUGH

idk that seems like quite a mean thing to say to an artistwho for all you know might be already be anxious about posting/drawing in the first place staff havnt told them to stop posting risque stuff so until theni suggest just avoiding this artist's thread if their art bothers you u___u; Edited by mypotisgettingcold

idk that seems like quite a mean thing to say to an artist

who for all you know might be already be anxious about posting/drawing in the first place

staff havnt told them to stop posting risque stuff so until then

i suggest just avoiding this artist's thread if their art bothers you u___u;

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2z3a85fGl1rtcfaqo1_500.gif

i was talking about the fact that there wasn't as much art as the creepy conversations

i love this dude's art (if u gurl u gud still)

but still y so srs?

i hate u all cuz i think dis not gud ): <-- if you take that into consideration ur dumb

Edited by Snob
i want hugz. plz? ):??

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2z3a85fGl1rtcfaqo1_500.gif

i was talking about the fact that there wasn't as much art as the creepy conversations

i love this dude's art (if u gurl u gud still)

but still y so srs?

i hate u all cuz i think dis not gud ): <-- if you take that into consideration ur dumb

well that is a relief. im glad it was just a misunderstanding and apologize for acting defensive.

yes she needs to draw more

dont u gabs hahaha <3

To be completely honest; I want to see an artist make a Don't Starve gif. (Not those pixel ones)I think I've found the right artist.inb4 op posts unrelated gifs

You mean like an animation? im really not good at animating D:i'm not really in the mood to draw right now... i'll get something here eventually hahahah sorry :I