Quiixotic's Fanart

Aaaaaaawwwwww! It so pretty! Aaagh! *freaks out* Willow is so adorable with her little freckles!!! Aaaaaaawwwwww! And congratulation (yay I can spell!) ! Sorry iff this contains things and mistakes. I'm on my phone at school (yes i'm that obsessed with these threads) and this phones kinda sucks

Aaaaaaawwwwww! It so pretty! Aaagh! *freaks out* Willow is so adorable with her little freckles!!! Aaaaaaawwwwww! And congratulation (yay I can spell!) ! Sorry iff this contains things and mistakes. I'm on my phone at school (yes i'm that obsessed with these threads) and this phones kinda sucks

How long did it take you to post it?

How long did it take you to post it?

Forever I tell you!!! Luckily it was my brother's simcard so "Ha! jokes on him for trying to steal my phone "

Hehehe, poor Wilson. He's gone through so much because of us crazy artists (it's okay Wilson, it's our way of saying we love you).:p

Ah yes Wilson. All the changing you into monster, encounters with hounds, or facing Optimus-Pine. It's all just a big gesture to show our love and appretiation for all your hard work and all the Science you have given us

AAAAGGGH!!!!! Oh woW!! I'm gonna cry!! LOOK at that WILSON!!! He looks absolutely INSANE!! AAAggghhh!!! I can't get over the fact that he looks like a serial killer (don't take offence. I'm quite obsessed with serial killers how they're all "admitting to the killing yet not saying it directly. They're witty and cunning which I just loooooove!!!)And I mean!! Look at him!! Biting his shirt and looking all AWESOME and stuff!! You sir/madam just made my day!!!