Whats your record?

My best survival was about 55 days, and it would have kept going but it got scrapped when an update came through.Edit: And, yes, that was in one sitting before I saved it and never got back around to it before the update.

Edited by Verienkeli

Don't remind me of my insane single-sitting marathon one weekend...

I got to.. day one hundred and something. That was the only time i lived that long at all, because i mostly get bored of the world after a while.

I didn't sleep on friday..

I didn't sleep on Friday...

Don't worry, a lot of people have suffered this.As for me, I sure as Hell can't remember, since my longest was soooo long ago. And I guess it would be considered cheating now, since it was in a build where most of the hard punishing stuff didn't exist.

Don't worry, a lot of people have suffered this.

As for me, I sure as Hell can't remember, since my longest was soooo long ago. And I guess it would be considered cheating now, since it was in a build where most of the hard punishing stuff didn't exist.

Same here, lol.

But i guess it wouldn't be that much harder now. We just have to adapt.

I seem to remember my best was around 60 - 70 days and then world escaped where I survived another twenty days. So about 80 - 90 days overall. Not bad but not near the standards of some of you guys around here. :D

xD I seem to be able to hit 2.5 hours before burning out each time. How do you guys play for 10 hours straight? owo;

Currently at day 68! Single sitting of 27 days now.

Well, as i said, i mostly only play for half an hour or so in one sitting. I only did a big marathon once.

i usually play 2-4hrs...i did 4hrs just now.cant believe how addictive the game can be...and i need to play Tomb Raider, Assassins Creed 3, Crysis 3 and Bioshock Infinite...lolI dont know why, but i cant seem to play "regular games" more than an hour MAX nowadays...i get bored to fast.