Looking For More Weirdness In Your Life, Well The Search Is Over

Nimra

10 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Oh wow 0_0 :( Poor Wilson. I wonder if it was Willow's lighter he had. Also wouldn't running warm you up... or was he not wearing any coat?

It was Willow's lighter not sure how he got a hold of it though, maybe a familiar looking skeleton. And no he wasn't wearing a coat, thats why he wishes he'd taken more supply's.

5 hours ago, Nimra said:

He's not perfect but he's the closest i've gotten, say hello to my Bernie!!

(The last picture is for comparison)

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

.jpg

latest.png

I think the biggest problem here is that bernie is brown and this is yellow other than that good effortĀ 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Nice Bernie. Too bad you can't add the scorch marks without using actual fire ^^;

Oh Webber :p

Ā 

16 hours ago, Donke60 said:

I think the biggest problem here is that bernie is brown and this is yellow other than that good effortĀ 

Ā 

14 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I'd say it's more orange than yellow :?

I have taken a lighter to him i've also smudged him with charcoal, but it faded mightĀ reapply and see if it looks any better. I hope the bear doesn't mind the things i've done to him, not even going to mention what i did with his eyes. (poor thing)

And yes i know hes a little light, i was thinking of dyeing him a darker brown but not sure if it would work, any suggestions?

Ā 

On 6/25/2017 at 3:24 PM, Nimra said:

fire out.jpgNO! He couldn't think like that, he is not a failure, heā€™s not. The man begins to pull his body towards the fire, his hands completely blue at this point. He fumbles in his pocket getting a lighter out, he reaches to get the fire started but it wouldn't light, he keeps trying but to no prevail. he starts to whisper please, please light. The manā€™s arm slowly begins to lower to the ground, the lighting attempts becoming further apart. His vision stops coming back in to focus and just stays blurry, his arm falls back in to the snow letting go of the lighter.

If it weren't for Mage, I would've thought this was a everyman type character. The implications of Willow's lighter makes this seem connected to DST.

On 6/28/2017 at 1:38 PM, Nimra said:

.jpglatest.png

You could probably add some dark cloth on the ears and light cloth on the stomach to make your bear closer to Bernie.

On 6/28/2017 at 4:56 PM, Nimra said:

i caught a friend - Copy.jpg

This could probably make a fun Valentines day piece.:wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 1

On 30/06/2017 at 0:30 AM, DragonMage156 said:

Shave him?

Ā 

On 30/06/2017 at 9:20 AM, minespatch said:

You could probably add some dark cloth on the ears and light cloth on the stomach to make your bear closer to Bernie.

Ā 

6 hours ago, Starthefox said:

What a cute little burnie. You could always try rolling him around in some garden soil, to give him "scorch marks". He'll smell kind of like soot too. Lovely stuff, I enjoy the art too.

Thanks for the advice, think i'll do a bit of everything and give you an update soon!!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

Wilson, Finn, Chara, Dipper...Ā  Lost at the rest.

You have Evil Morty coming out of the portal from Rick and morty.

Demon Marco is flying he's from Star vs the forces of evil.

And last but not least Birt (Beast Wirt) pulling a fork out of Bipper (Bill Dipper) he's from Over the garden wall.

Ā 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, minespatch said:

Looks like Wendy's trying to borrow Charlie's look.

Ā 

14 hours ago, Donke60 said:

The shading on a Wendy is amazing kind of makes the thin cry lines look out of place

It was supposed to be Charlie but by the end it look alot like wendy so i guess you could be either.

Is "out of place" good or bad? I could make them darker to fit in, at the time i was like well tears would probably be on the liter side, so i left them.

Ā 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nimra said:

Is "out of place" good or bad? I could make them darker to fit in, at the time i was like well tears would probably be on the liter side, so i left them

Ā Bad with how heavy the lines are and Ā shading when you just add those thin lines it looks a little weird I'm not sure if you could fix it but I don't because I wouldn't know how you could make a heavy tear lines so it's just like with everything being very thick and heavy having thin lines straight downĀ the face looks a little weirdĀ 

45 minutes ago, Donke60 said:

Ā Bad with how heavy the lines are and Ā shading when you just add those thin lines it looks a little weird I'm not sure if you could fix it but I don't because I wouldn't know how you could make a heavy tear lines so it's just like with everything being very thick and heavy having thin lines straight downĀ the face looks a little weirdĀ 

Is this better or could i go darker?

redone.jpg

• Like 2