Looking For More Weirdness In Your Life, Well The Search Is Over

Nimra

12 hours ago, Donke60 said:

I'm guess acrylic splatter paint?

Actually really watery watercolours, blowing out the edges as i went. Then when it was dry, i flick the bush over the top of the drawing to make the dots. The black outline was done with an ink pen.

For reference i used Major Brushes, don't know if their considered one of the good brands but i like them, they give off a nice colour while still being able to be watered down.

• Like 2

Sometimes a person get to a certain amount of bored that they want to draw men in dresses, that happened to day, and Wilson is looking cute!! And now a scene is coming to me, I must write!!!!

All the girls are playing dress up with Wendy, she wants to play with Wilson so he is 'roped' in to it, (a fire lighter and a spear may have been involved).

Wilson wines "This is so un-gentalmen like can i just stay in here?"

But all the girls yell him down, with a sigh Wilson walks out from behind the curtain, fan covering his face. Nobody makes a sounds until.

Wendy shouts "CUTE!!!!!"

Wilson lets out a groan, and thinks to himself 'why do I torture myself so.'

Wolfgang pops his head in to the tent and says, "what is with all the srea..........."

He stops mid sentence smoothing his hair back, "well well well a new lady has appeared."

Seconds after the words left the strong man's lips every guy from the camp was at the entrance, Wolfgang pushes them back swaggering in to the tent, and over to Wilson. -who still has the fan covering his face-

"Hello pretty lady!"

All the other girls are giggling, and then burst out laughing as Wolfgang bends down and kisses Wilson's hand.

Angrily Wolfgang asks "what is so funny?"

Wilson lowers the fan and coughs, the big man looks up with love in his eyes which is immediately covered by a heap of embarrassment.

"pretty lady is Doc?......hmmm"

Wes silently walks into the room and up to Wilson, slapping him across the face.

"What did I do?!" Exclaims Wilson,

still glaring at the scientist the mime takes Wolfgang's arm and pulls him up.

The strong man stands his face is red all over, "I..hmm.....I" he stutters.

but before he can get a proper answer out, A Glee filled laugh fills the tent making everybody turn round. To see Maxwell at the entrance of the tent, tears in his eyes doubled over laughing with joy. he managed to push a couple of words out threw the laughter, "WILSON HAHAHAHAH IN AHAHAHA A HAHAH DRESS!!!!!"

in a sarcastic voice Wilson said "Yes I know it's so funny, I'm wearing a dress h a h a h a.......... I hate you so much Maxwell."

"Like wise pal" wheezed Maxwell.

And now I better stop before this turns in to a novel.

P.s. I will apologize for my spelling, punctuation and just everything now cuz I know it's bad.

wilson in a dress.jpg

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Destros09 said:

Welp, that just happened

I can not be blamed for what i draw when extremely bored and tired!!!!!

or maybe i can.......... or maybe i can blame the voice in my head, oh oh that one!!

haAHhaHHAhaHAhahahAHhahAHAhaHAHhhaHAhhHahaHah............................................................so tired please help me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Aw poor Wolfgang... and Wilson XD

Yes everybody had to take a little break away from each other, Wilson's not in the great of moods:

"I remember when this camp was empty, and i actually got science done. Why couldn't it go back to that? Wish on a star shake some hands, drink some luck make a deal, even sell my soul. Just for a second, a minute, maybe even just a day alone. HA! Fat chance anybody's going to give me that."

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Destros09 said:

Also does this support or go against willowson shipping

It's more like silly fluff, so Willowson could still be a thing. Wolfgang tends to do somthing like that whenever a new lady appeared, hasn't worked yet but he's still hopefull. And Wes is always their to hug him when things go wrong.

Wes is a good friend to everybody, if their feeling down he'll be their to pick them up. He's also a very good cook.

E.g. a beaver having a bad night, Wes gives up his evening and takes him star gazing.

This can be a problem as he tends to forget himself.

star gazing.jpg

cook.jpg

• Like 5

I had a strange dream last night, it's gone fuzzy now as dreams often do. I remember one bit very clearly. A dark hall with no walls, the feeling of being watched, a had on my shoulder. I remember stumbling away, and turing to see a tall man. He offers me his hand, and we dances. As i lean in to a dip he move closer, i can feel his breath on my neck. Then he's gone, i'm dancing with a shadow. all alone in a the fuzzy recess of my mind.

a dream.jpg

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I'm guessing that's your guest of honor outfit?

Did a dream just give me show me the basic gist of what my honor outfit will look like....hmmmmmm well who am i to disagree with my own brain, and the weird slightly scary things it comes up with. TO THE DRAWING BOARD!!!!

I'm just so happy it wasn't a nightmare i have way to many of them.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, minespatch said:

I'm guessing that's your guest of honor outfit?

16 hours ago, Nimra said:

Did a dream just give me show me the basic gist of what my honor outfit will look like....hmmmmmm well who am i to disagree with my own brain, and the weird slightly scary things it comes up with. TO THE DRAWING BOARD!!!!

I'm just so happy it wasn't a nightmare i have way to many of them.

Here's a more detailed version of my honor outfit.

honor outfit.jpg

• Like 3

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

Eyyyy, some Wilton art.

Is this your first time doing Webber?

Wilson looking good in his beard. He has a Leonardo Divinci look going on.

Yes i love drawing skeletons but now I've run out of idea's.

No not the first I've drawn a charcoal piece and i have some ideas for other drawings.

Sure the look will vanish if he ever gets around to shaving it, scratch that more likely the others will force him to shave it before he disappears in it.

• Like 1