DS Art Thread for a New Year's Resolution

1 hour Winona. I got real stuck in her face. So I didn't get to the background much this time.

9Fcj0bx.png

Also, here is a tiger shark pumpkin I did a week ago. I left it inside and it got horribly moldy and melted looking really fast so it's pretty freaky now. Going to have to borrow my brother's camera again to get a new picture of it.

L1gAGN9.jpg

Happy Halloween!

• Like 8

1 hour Woodlegs. I haven't actually unlocked him, so I wanted to do him when I did, but he's all that was left and I didn't want to extend this one hour exercise into another month. I've got a pretty good SW world going so I hope I can get him soon!

lb2Z0S7.png

Also here is my horribly rotten pumpkin, cause I think it's funny. My brother's pumpkin on the right is just as old but was outside in the cold the whole time.

Spoiler

jKGGTyV.jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

85iTL0m.png

A very dapper kramper. I don't remember being able to wear things with the costumes last year. I don't think I got to play much either then though.

Edit: I forgot to mention what a sweetie Maxwell is. The description for the Krampwell head says he regrets asking the others to pick out a costume for him, but despite that he did it anyway. I could just squeeze him forever. I love him so much.

Edited by ImpactedTooth
I forgot to say something.
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1

Some thanksgiving pen and paper doodles from my Uncle's. I hope everyone had a nice thanksgiving even if it was a month ago.

AEBZnGc.png

A silly cute-sy sweet-ish huggy doodle with a lot of Wilsons and Maxwell. Maxwell doesn't look nearly as displeased as I wanted him to look.

Spoiler

cckd7CF.png

A monarch is not to be mauled by so many minute men!

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

On 11/26/2017 at 3:06 AM, minespatch said:

I wonder what that greedy long nosed Wilson was about. Basically triumphant wilson even more twisted?

What does Maxwell have against that catcoon?:wilson_ecstatic:

So many clingy Wilsons. Even it confounds Wilson.

Yeah I was toying around with the idea of a deranged Wilson like the adventure mode Maxwell, but I didn't really like where it went.

Hah, I didn't notice that! Just awkward placement of the doodle pages I pasted together there. Or maybe it knocked his food onto the floor.

• Like 1

I was digging around in my old Unreal 3 stuff and found some things. Here is an old victrola and Maxwell's Codex that were props in a scene I never finished for a class project. I never got around to making the little gears in the victrola's window.

1JphV2h.png

Here is an old headless, textureless, and flowerless Maxwell. I think it was the 4th character model I ever did. He's really low poly as I wanted to make sure to focus on getting proper deformation for animation. He sure came in handy years later for my mo-cap class.

3akVUqd.png

He has a human IK rig and can easily have mo-cap data pasted on. Here is a terrible little video to show it.

• Like 6

On 12/21/2017 at 6:18 PM, DragonMage156 said:

Aw ^_^

On 12/22/2017 at 5:12 PM, minespatch said:

The way you drew Wilson in this one feels very much like a Christmas elf. It's a nice piece. A balance in environmental colors and simplicity. Not adding too much to distract from the background.

Thank you! I really do appreciate your responses!

• Like 1