DS Art Thread for a New Year's Resolution

6 hours ago, minespatch said:

Maxwell's acting like a brat. :wilson_ecstatic:

Interesting final panel design. As though MAxwell manipulated the panel. Kind of creative too.,

Thanks! I recall something about making action panels angular so I wanted to try it out. Also it cut out a lot of negative space that was bothering me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

Looks like a cat/pig face.

Also, why is that porky smiling while on fire?! 0_0

Whoops, it does look like he's smiling! That was not intentional. I'll have to be mindful of things like that in the future. Thank you for pointing that out to me!

• Like 2

This one is spoilered because it's kind of shippy with Wilson and Maxwell, so if you don't like that sort of thing you don't have to see it. It's not nsfw or anything. It's just something I thought of while falling asleep that amused me. It's a little late for valentines day.

Spoiler

ZcfbaoG.png

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Ach, it's been a while. I figured posting in my ONI art thread counts for my resolution too, but I definitely missed last week so here is a stalker skull wip.

j1NX07v.jpg

I'll probably only finish the skull and play around with some moss and the material to make it look more like bone. The defaults are 'eh' but a good thing to start with. Any criticism on it so far would be great.

SYH4hE6.jpg

• Like 5