Aileen Rose's Don't Starve Stash

2 hours ago, Aileen-Rose said:

I honestly don't know if I should be scared at the idea of Albert being the driver.

Knowing Wilson, he'd probably crash it at some point XD

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

Imagine them dueling with young pigmen with chariot racing.

Don't forget Willow and her friends ;)

• Like 3

Wilson Murphy Law Hound.png

Milo Murphy's Law just came out... and I'm loving the bits out of the first ep alone. Really can't wait to see more.

In the meanwhile... shenanigans involving Wilson being Milo and Xavier (WX-78) unfortunately being Zach. Just... couldn't resist considering the bad luck Wilson has in canon. He's already a victim of Murphy's Law. Though, in this case he's just used to it.

• Like 7

10 hours ago, Aileen-Rose said:

Noodle Incident.png

There was a noodle incident... Morale of the story, do not mock Cece's cooking in front of Albert and Wilson... Mostly Albert though. (Especially a grumpy 3 year old Albert.)

pffff yet another lol from me XD love your artwork :)

• Like 1

Unfaltered 2.jpegUnfaltered 5.jpegUnfaltered.jpeg

These are a little on the older side, but I wanted to share these at some point and since it's October I find it fitting just due to the series I based these around. I actually drew these during a trip where I got to visit Storm and we got to talk about one of our favorite book series, and then we remembered a quaint little mega crossover that we haven't touched in awhile that revolves around said series.

The series in question being the Unwind Dystology by Neal Shusterman. By far one of my favorite sci-fi horror dystopian stories. Just... It's a little hard to explain and it's just best you pick up one of the books. Though be warned, it can be a smidge disturbing.

Anyhow, there's this mega crossover we have known as UnFaltered where we bring in a lot of characters from different fandoms we've been in since it's interesting to think how they would react to the rather messed up world that is the world of Unwind.

Started with Trauma Center, then it moved into other things like Big Hero 6. Then Don't Starve got pulled in.

Imagine this for Wilson. The one thing he is passionate about, that he devotes his life to, has been basically twisted into a way that no matter if your intentions are good, it can still be used for the opposite. Science in the world of Unwind is a double edged sword, all due to the unwind process.

Wilson in this world is trying to find better ways to help people that doesn't require unwinding. He's devoted time and study into new methods of helping with organ replacement or just medical treatments in general. He even had a big project in mind that would help a lot of people... Unfortunately, before he was able to put the finishing touches on it, the project was stolen along with the blue prints and was re-purposed for unwinding. What that project was I'm not gonna say for the time being since one, it's spoilers for UnDivided (The 4th book in the series.) Either way... it broke Wilson mentally.

Since then he's never really been able to finish projects and is sometimes not really sure what he can do anymore since he doesn't want to make the same mistake again. He's become a bit jaded and closed off, but in the end... he just wants to find the good again in his line of work.

And that's all we really have at the moment I can talk about without getting into too much spoiler territory. I don't know when the story for this AU will be out, but in the mean time I at least wanted to get this out here. The art style for this is something I'm still playing with. Something semi real, but not really. I just like playing around sometimes with a character's appearance.

So... Yeah. That's the Unwind side of things.

Enjoy.

• Like 5

On 10/16/2016 at 0:57 AM, minespatch said:

Wilson took  Jack Carter's profession and NAME. :wilson_ecstatic:Next he'll be stealing his daughter as his assistant.

You sir, get a life time supply of cookies! *dumps cookies on you*

Seriously, you have no idea how many people never know what I'm talking about when I bring stuff like this up.

Edited by Aileen-Rose
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Aileen-Rose said:

You lady, get a life time supply of cookies! *dumps cookies on you*

This makes me re-think Minespatch's gender XD

When I saw it on Tumblr earlier, I thought it was Edward Scissor Hands at first... I think I was wrong.

*Secretly steals a cookie*

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aileen-Rose said:

Wilson Costume.png

If someone gets this reference I'll be thoroughly impressed, and I will love you for life.

This... this is the crossover of my dreams. *chokes*
Seriously, this makes me want to marathon EVERYTHING (except YBJ) all over again. 

Edited by Net Spectre
  • Like 3