Aileen Rose's Don't Starve Stash

Thulcetian Wilson 6.png

"Wilson why not give the poor girl some moggles?" - Anon

Wilson: Once we can get moving again I’m sure I could find the materials I need but for right now we’re stuck with what we have.

Thulcetian Wilson 7.png

"So wilson what's it like having those fangs?" - Anon

Wilson: Least they don’t cause any issues of me being able to talk properly.

• Like 5

597d4025bbf5a_AskEdward4.thumb.png.6324a71a8d302dd9fbd6146582ab094f.png

Edward - how'd you react when you and Cecelia found out you were expecting? - Anon

Edward: I admit, the whole time Cecelia was pregnant I was frantic about writing a song for Wilson before he was born. I got it done in time but I was mess sometimes since I wanted it to be perfect. It was his song after all he deserved the best. What can I say, I was excited to be a father.

• Like 7

Just now, NightWonder7 said:

Let's see...

First two are Charlie's and William's children,
The next three are Wilson's and Willow's,
And the last two are Wes' and Wigfrid's?

Nevertheless, awesome designs! OwO

*gives you a huge jar of cookies* Enjoy for getting them all right.

^w^ and thank you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5980b0e0d426b_HaydenHiggsbury.thumb.png.e66a3af0317145ebeeb7f4b5f2aba481.png

Welp, might as well dig deeper. 8T Meet the oldest son of the Higgsbury Brood.

Name: Hayden Edward Higgsbury

Family: Wilson Percival Higgsbury (Father), Willow Higgsbury (Mother), Cyrus Albert Higgsbury (Brother), Ember Cecelia Higgsbury (And in other AUs he does have an uncle. *shot* Ow.)

Friends: The Survivors, Rose Carter, Milo Carter, Felix and Arielle

Personality: Hayden is an out going young boy with quite the fiery attitude. (Literally sometimes. Like mother like son.) While sometimes a trouble maker, he would never want to hurt anyone on purpose and when he’s messed up he’ll do his best to make up for it and make an effort to apologize.

Short Background: Hayden is the oldest of the Higgsbury Family. He’s a young boy who’s curious about the world around him and wants to see and understand as much as he can about it. He also holds the title of chief grave digger along with his best friend Rose, both who tend to get into shenanigans that sometimes end with a sugar ban.

Hayden, being the oldest, finds himself responsible for looking after his younger siblings. He loves them very much and well, try to do anything horrible to them you might wind up getting a pie to the face. (or if if you really ticked him off, a firework in your backpack and or tent.)

Hayden enjoys playing with fire though mainly in the form of fireworks. He likes making fire look beautiful and wants to one day some how turn the making of any fire into an art of sorts. With safety of course.(Hayden: Don’t want to set the world on fire after all.)

Fun Facts:

- Hayden has a small form of pyromania but it isn’t as severe as his mother’s. (Much to her relief.)

- Hayden is never anywhere without his backpack, which generally has Bernie (he inherited him from Willow), some small fireworks and a few taffies. (They’re his favorite.)

- Hayden is Daddy’s Boy. While he has no interest in science in the same way Wilson does, he loves watching his father work and he enjoys playing with him when Wilson isn’t busy.

- Hayden is closest with Rose when it comes to his circle of friends. She gets him and he likes helping her with her magic acts. Plus, she isn’t afraid to get dirty so they often like going on hikes together and as mentioned above tend to get into shenanigans together. (Mainly harmless pranks.)

That’s all Storm and I have for now but more on him and his siblings in the future. Just getting establishing stuff out for now. I’m gonna do Cyrus next so watch out for the boy.

• Like 4

59811e81d8593_CyrusHiggsbury.thumb.png.8e00fad9ebdc3f1823b5cd7b4ba701b4.png

And here’s the second child of the Higgsbury Brood, Cyrus!

Name: Cyrus Albert Higgsbury

Family: Wilson Percival Higgsbury (Father), Willow Higgsbury (Mother), Hayden Edward Higgsbury (Brother), Ember Cecelia Higgsbury (Sister) (And as mentioned with Hayden does have an Uncle in certain AUs.)

Personality: Cyrus is a gentle reserved young boy. He tends to keep quiet and generally doesn’t talk much. More of a “man of action” as it were but you can draw out his more talkative side when talking about something he shows genuine interest in. He’s well mannered and always tries his best to help others in whatever way he can.

Short Background:

Cyrus is the second eldest in the Higgsbury Family. A young boy who finds himself drawn to nature and loves being in it as much as possible and learning as much as he can about it.

Despite being the middle child, Cyrus feels he has his part in looking for both his siblings. Even if Hayden is older than him, Cyrus tends to find himself helping Hayden and Rose get out of trouble if it gets really bad. (ti’s rare but it does happen.) As for his sister, he just makes sure nothing of harm comes near her.

Cyrus tends to spend as much time outside as possible and if he had his way he would live outside but he won’t deny he loves his room and he would never want to be too far away from his family. Nature can be amazing but nothing compares to family.

Fun Facts:

- Cyrus loves camping and it’s one of his favorite things to do with his father. (He never likes doing it alone though. “It’s not as fun.” as he puts it.)

- Cyrus while he does have a more proper attire he could wear, he prefers his tunic, cloak and boots.

- Along with loving nature, Cyrus has quite the gift when it comes to animals. He can’t tame monstrous ones, but he has his ways with smaller and more medium sized ones.

- He has a pet vargling named Bones. (It has white fur so it kind of stuck.)

- In certain AUs his middle name comes from his Uncle Albert. In universes where Albert is no present, it just sounded nice. (or Wilson knew a guy. You decide.)

- Cyrus enjoys dancing, folk dance and ballet in particular. (Blame his mother and Woodie for that.)

And that’s it. A bit more hefty in info compared to Hayden but to be fair all the siblings are in their own development stages in regards to character and what not. Things are bound to change with time. Next, I shall do Ember for now… I really need a nap.

• Like 6

13 hours ago, Starthefox said:

so in my au willow is wilson's sister ehehe

Well I've read a comic where Willow was his younger niece so I wouldn't worry. I just prefer the AUs where their not related so I can ship them ^_^

1 hour ago, Aileen-Rose said:

- He has a pet vargling named Bones. (It has white fur so it kind of stuck.)

I'd love to see it once you've finished developing the others.

59820ff69e93c_EmberHiggsbury.thumb.png.5c2ffdd975f28385f2a971418451e719.png

And here’s the last one. Little Ember Higgsbury.

Name: Ember Cecelia Higgsbury

Family: Wilson Percival Higgsbury (Father), Willow Higgsbury (Mother), Hayden Edward Higgsbury (Brother), Cyrus Albert Higgsbury (Brother) (Has an Uncle in other AUs)

Personality: Ember is an optimistic little girl. She tends to always wear a smile on her face and loves to make others laugh if she can. Though if something serious does come up she does know there’s a time place to be silly.

Short Background: Ember is the youngest of the Higgsbury Family. A little innocent girl who has a love for flowers and plants in general.

Being the youngest, Ember tends to follow along with her brothers on their escapades without question. She looks up to them a lot and wants to be like them in some regards. Though if they’re being stupid or fighting she will call them out on it since she hates it when they fight.

Ember generally spends a lot of time in the garden of the Higgsbury Household, loving to play with her flowers and making sure they’re growing properly along with the rest of the plants.

Fun Facts:

- Ember has fallen asleep a few times in the garden when it was around bed time to which Wilson would just chuckle and pick her up and bring her back inside. (”You’re my little flower girl but a flower bed isn’t exactly the best bed.”)

- Ember’s love of flowers can be blamed on Wendy and Abigail. They often look after the girl and she was curious about their flower hobbies and thus they got her hooked.

- Ember really enjoys music too. She’s learning how to play piano and has a phonograph in the garden since she wants the plants to enjoy it too.

- Her favorite flowers are daises. (She wears one in her hair.)

- One her nicknames is Little Sprout.

And that’s it for Ember. She and her siblings will probably have more information added as Storm and I go further but for now, this is only the start.

Hope you enjoy

• Like 6