Sign in to follow this  
Aileen-Rose

Aileen Rose's Don't Starve Stash

Aileen-Rose    5088
8 minutes ago, minespatch said:

As far as I know, if Maxwell was Thelucitan, he'd brag so much about seeing the dark.

Wilson is a tsundere... or is Willow?:wilson_sneaky:

He probably would brag buuuuuut he wouldn't be too thrilled about looking like one. Being a bug person doesn't exactly scream dapper for him.

Eh honestly both are some days though for Wilson it's more so not really knowing how to process how he feels.

• Like 2

DragonMage156    26841
On 7/30/2017 at 3:13 PM, Starthefox said:

Wow, this small piece captures a lot of emotion. Maybe it's because I'm female kek, but it makes me feel all fuzzy inside:^)

Same. It's just so sweet! ^u^

• Thanks 1

NightWonder7    4825

Let's see...

First two are Charlie's and William's children,
The next three are Wilson's and Willow's,
And the last two are Wes' and Wigfrid's?

Nevertheless, awesome designs! OwO

• Like 3

Aileen-Rose    5088
Just now, NightWonder7 said:

Let's see...

First two are Charlie's and William's children,
The next three are Wilson's and Willow's,
And the last two are Wes' and Wigfrid's?

Nevertheless, awesome designs! OwO

*gives you a huge jar of cookies* Enjoy for getting them all right.

^w^ and thank you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

NightWonder7    4825
1 minute ago, Aileen-Rose said:

*gives you a huge jar of cookies* Enjoy for getting them all right.

^w^ and thank you!

Thank you! *munch munch*

And you're welcome! ^^

• Like 1

Aileen-Rose    5088

5980b0e0d426b_HaydenHiggsbury.thumb.png.e66a3af0317145ebeeb7f4b5f2aba481.png

Welp, might as well dig deeper. 8T Meet the oldest son of the Higgsbury Brood.

Name: Hayden Edward Higgsbury

Family: Wilson Percival Higgsbury (Father), Willow Higgsbury (Mother), Cyrus Albert Higgsbury (Brother), Ember Cecelia Higgsbury (And in other AUs he does have an uncle. *shot* Ow.)

Friends: The Survivors, Rose Carter, Milo Carter, Felix and Arielle

Personality: Hayden is an out going young boy with quite the fiery attitude. (Literally sometimes. Like mother like son.) While sometimes a trouble maker, he would never want to hurt anyone on purpose and when he’s messed up he’ll do his best to make up for it and make an effort to apologize.

Short Background: Hayden is the oldest of the Higgsbury Family. He’s a young boy who’s curious about the world around him and wants to see and understand as much as he can about it. He also holds the title of chief grave digger along with his best friend Rose, both who tend to get into shenanigans that sometimes end with a sugar ban.

Hayden, being the oldest, finds himself responsible for looking after his younger siblings. He loves them very much and well, try to do anything horrible to them you might wind up getting a pie to the face. (or if if you really ticked him off, a firework in your backpack and or tent.)

Hayden enjoys playing with fire though mainly in the form of fireworks. He likes making fire look beautiful and wants to one day some how turn the making of any fire into an art of sorts. With safety of course.(Hayden: Don’t want to set the world on fire after all.)

Fun Facts:

- Hayden has a small form of pyromania but it isn’t as severe as his mother’s. (Much to her relief.)

- Hayden is never anywhere without his backpack, which generally has Bernie (he inherited him from Willow), some small fireworks and a few taffies. (They’re his favorite.)

- Hayden is Daddy’s Boy. While he has no interest in science in the same way Wilson does, he loves watching his father work and he enjoys playing with him when Wilson isn’t busy.

- Hayden is closest with Rose when it comes to his circle of friends. She gets him and he likes helping her with her magic acts. Plus, she isn’t afraid to get dirty so they often like going on hikes together and as mentioned above tend to get into shenanigans together. (Mainly harmless pranks.)

That’s all Storm and I have for now but more on him and his siblings in the future. Just getting establishing stuff out for now. I’m gonna do Cyrus next so watch out for the boy.

• Like 4

DragonMage156    26841
13 hours ago, Starthefox said:

so in my au willow is wilson's sister ehehe

Well I've read a comic where Willow was his younger niece so I wouldn't worry. I just prefer the AUs where their not related so I can ship them ^_^

1 hour ago, Aileen-Rose said:

- He has a pet vargling named Bones. (It has white fur so it kind of stuck.)

I'd love to see it once you've finished developing the others.

DragonMage156    26841

Aw she's adorable ^_^ no, they're all adorable! Will we get to know more about the Carter's and Wes n Wigfrid's children? Also, would Wendy and Webber still be teens in this next gen?