PS4 Beta Signup!

2 hours ago, JoeW said:

Registration is now closed.

Thanks to everybody who signed up. We will be sending out invites soon!

i said that a hour ago before Klei and whoooooo for SCIENCE! edit: usually when they say soon they have got enough people and on Sony Klei will be sending the invites tomorrow because Sony only lets you update or release things on a Tuesday or Thursday 

Will you guys eventually add the console(or something alike) in? You know.... So much testing stuff could be done if we were allowed to use it

Since there is a chat(I guess, haven't checked yet) the game can support text command inputs

20 hours ago, JoeW said:

Registration is now closed.

Thanks to everybody who signed up. We will be sending out invites soon!

Once signed up you will receive an email to confirm your registration. A randomized selection of active players will be chosen and notified next week if they have been chosen.

So, I was signed the first day, when you announced the PS4 bate, but till now I didn't receive any email after I registered!

I have both PS4 and steam, I played DST more than 110 hours on steam! and god's know how many hours I played DS on PS4!!

this is really sad :(

15 minutes ago, mzajy said:

So, I was signed the first day, when you announced the PS4 bate, but till now I didn't receive any email after I registered!

I have both PS4 and steam, I played DST more than 110 hours on steam! and god's know how many hours I played DS on PS4!!

this is really sad :(

The unfortunate truth is that not everyone will be able to participate, but cheer up. The beta wont last forever :)

Hey guys, I was gonna post it in the Bug Tracker, but they're more trivial than bugs, I guess

When I walk towards Grass Tufts, Sapling or even mobs and press Square or X to 'interact' right at the moment I stop walking, the character simply stops doing anything, like all the outputs were canceled. Was this like part of the new controller scheme? It's kinda annoying when battling a Hook for example and the character simply stops out of nowhere when I try to attack, missing the attack or even taking a free hit

Also, Why was the 'Open inventory' button changed to R3? It feels really unnatural, maybe because I got used to the original DS controls on PS4. L3 is literally without any use in DST PS4, why don't you exchange the R3 with R2 or move the server commands to L3? Or even give us free re-binding

BTW, I love the work you guys did with the servers and the game in general, it feels so smooth and lagless. Caves transition near-without loading and without need of a dedicated server is awesome

I have some experience with original DS, ROG, DST and Shipwrecked (played about 144 hrs). I enjoyed playing DST with friends so much. But I stopped playing DST cause of my dedicated server stopped working and I have no clue how to repair it. I was waiting PS4 version of DST for too long cause of splitscreen option, which solves problem of having own dedicated server. I wanna play that beta, I've signed up instantly when noticed that beta is availibale soon, but i can't believe that I'm late. I wish you'll send me access code! Thanks :)

PS: I'm russian and I'm sorry for grammar.

photo_2016-07-20_14-03-23.jpg

20 minutes ago, Marshmello said:

Will there be a PS3 Don't starve too? 

Woodle, I wouldn't count on it. Last gen is kinda... Well, last gen. There wouldn't be much point to it since most dedicated PlayStation players have prolly already upgraded to PS4, so that's where the sales would be.

Archived