Shipwrecked Update - 181038 - 06/15/2016

JoeW

On 6/15/2016 at 7:39 PM, JoeW said:

Additions & Changes:

• Shipwrecked and RoG support in the mod uploader
  • Revised grammar & fixed typos in many strings!
  • Merged several string changes from DST.
  • Adjusted some strings to bring them in-line with established lore.
  • Added/Fixed/Tweaked some sounds.

Bug Fixes:

• Fixed issues with hound spawning related to moving between SW and Vanilla worlds.
  • Fixed Catcoon Den Crash
  • Fixed a crash on saveindex related to world options on SW compatible RoG worlds
  • Fixed adventure mode crash on SW compatible Vanilla worlds without RoG installed
  • Fixed a crash where GetClosestTile would crash due to a negative index on volcano
  • Fixed a bug where Wilbur would talk when repairing walls
  • Fixed a bug where the inventory grave would reset everytime players jumped between worlds, allowing for infinite item farming
  • Coffee now lasts for its full duration.
  • Locomotor speed modifier timers now respect long update.
  • You can no longer select invalid inventory slots using a controller.
  • Several items that should not have been inspectable can no longer be inspected when using a controller.

HOTFIX- fixed farm crash and volcano staff crash.

Can you please, please pin all update notes at the beginning of the SW section, or at least create a new section just for updates??

It's important to see how much the game has changed.

9 hours ago, TheDwemerEquation said:

So does the Altar of Snackrifice work correctly yet by influencing the volcanic eruptions outside the volcano?

Did before already.

On 18.6.2016 at 10:24 AM, FreyaMaluk said:

Can you please, please pin all update notes at the beginning of the SW section, or at least create a new section just for updates??

It's important to see how much the game has changed.

It didn't really change much. Poison, spearguns, wilbur vs. the volcano and hang ten i think(the update that nerfed hail, etc. I think) . all the rest was filler. 

3 hours ago, AnonymousKoala said:

It didn't really change much. Poison, spearguns, wilbur vs. the volcano and hang ten i think(the update that nerfed hail, etc. I think) . all the rest was filler. 

ok.... but for me and for all the translators this update was HUGE. I reported this problem in another thread. 

Some lines weren't in the base file, which caused all translations to be incomplete.

The fact that this update wasn't important for you doesn't mean that it wasn't for other users.

13 hours ago, TheDwemerEquation said:

So does the Altar of Snackrifice work correctly yet by influencing the volcanic eruptions outside the volcano?

You can't influence the volcanic eruption outside the volcano... Dunno what you mean

3 hours ago, AnonymousKoala said:

Did before already.

What?

6 hours ago, snoozer said:

How can I get this update? I´m playing the GOG Version and used the Klei Updater to update to v172748. But that doesn´t seem to work for this update. I´m playing on Windows7.

My Witcher 3 game is on GoG and all the updates you can find them in your GoG library... They upload all updates really fast. I'm not sure is this is also the case with DS in GoG.

9 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

ok.... but for me and for all the translators this update was HUGE. I reported this problem in another thread. 

Some lines weren't in the base file, which caused all translations to be incomplete.

The fact that this update wasn't important for you doesn't mean that it wasn't for other users.

You can't influence the volcanic eruption outside the volcano... Dunno what you mean

What?

My Witcher 3 game is on GoG and all the updates you can find them in your GoG library... They upload all updates really fast. I'm not sure is this is also the case with DS in GoG.

This update actually was pretty important for me. Not as much as for you, but still. I meant content wise, and I thought you did too, sorry.

There was a bug where because of volcano and outside of volcano times not syncing or something like that, using the altar would delay the eruption but only when you're on the volcano, not when you're in sw in general. It was fixed already.

5 minutes ago, AnonymousKoala said:

This update actually was pretty important for me. Not as much as for you, but still. I meant content wise, and I thought you did too, sorry.

There was a bug where because of volcano and outside of volcano times not syncing or something like that, using the altar would delay the eruption but only when you're on the volcano, not when you're in sw in general. It was fixed already.

Contentwise this update was huge.... You have no idea how many lines were missing.... It was ridiculous and I was a bit surprised that noone reported this before me.... Anyway... I get your point... :)

17 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

Contentwise this update was huge.... You have no idea how many lines were missing.... It was ridiculous and I was a bit surprised that noone reported this before me.... Anyway... I get your point... :)

Line wise btw, I'm not pleased with Walani's new conflicting personality(heard she has some more aggressive quotes now). 

Are there any other characters who recieved brand new lines/rewritten lines?

4 minutes ago, AnonymousKoala said:

Line wise btw, I'm not pleased with Walani's new conflicting personality(heard she has some more aggressive quotes now). 

Are there any other characters who recieved brand new lines/rewritten lines?

Almost everyone.... I'm not 100% sure... It's a lot of work...

21 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

Update  v172748 is still not available on GOG, which is now almost 3 months old...  .But I guess I have to complain about that on the GOG Forum.

Hello, people of Klei and the forum ofcourse!

It seems like the monkeys of SW have been misbehaving! 

It seems like Webber have been given Wilsons quote about the Crabbits

50D81D219FE89E0C09F8516DF8729011474C7FC5Vs. Wilson

D9FEE82774347BEF9CBA3AE002BD2BA2D31E5D8CI'm not running any mods (Apart from Always on Status, and the quote were the same even when I disabled it!)

On July 1, 2016 at 0:36 AM, thesamon said:

Hello, people of Klei and the forum ofcourse!

It seems like the monkeys of SW have been misbehaving! 

It seems like Webber have been given Wilsons quote about the Crabbits

50D81D219FE89E0C09F8516DF8729011474C7FC5Vs. Wilson

D9FEE82774347BEF9CBA3AE002BD2BA2D31E5D8CI'm not running any mods (Apart from Always on Status, and the quote were the same even when I disabled it!)

Problem is Webber makes childish comments. So that examination maybe relevant either way.

Archived