[Game Update] - 178065

• Developer

Changes

• “A New Reign” Intro Cinematic can now be accessed from the Theatre button on the Main Menu screen.
  • Muted players will now be remembered when travelling between Forest and Caves.

Bug Fixes

• Chester should no longer accidentally appear in Caves (after World is regenerated).
  • The "Autumn or Spring" and "Winter or Summer" season starts are appearing correctly once again.
  • Fixed some bugs causing entities on clients to sometimes appear to bounce or slide around.
  • Fixed bug where Haunt action would show up incorrectly on Ancient Guardian.
  • Fixed bug with depth sorting of MiniMap icons that are outside of the Player’s visible area.
  • Typo fixes in character speech strings

View full update

• Like 15

10 minutes ago, V2C said:

“A New Reign” Intro Cinematic can now be accessed from the Theatre button on the Main Menu screen.

From the size of the update, I presume we are downloading the video itself, not a link to the YouTube one.

• Like 3

Damn when I saw the size of the patch I got so exited about new content , but when I checked the files .... 104.76 MB only the video ... Well whatever ... Back to waiting ... 

Edited by 1v0
  • Like 4

EYETURRET = "The eye of the laser god stares into my soul.",

Yesssss

Perhaps more cowbell, but definitely too much apostrophe (Wilson):

SADDLE_BASIC = "That'll' allow the mounting of some smelly animal.",

These new seed lines are pretty great. WX's are the best!

WATERMELON_SEEDS = "IT'S SOURCE CODE FOR JUICE SPHERES",
		CARROT_SEEDS = "IT'S SOURCE CODE FOR ORANGE DIRT VEGETABLES",
		CORN_SEEDS = "IT'S SOURCE CODE FOR YELLOW CALORIE CONES",
		DRAGONFRUIT_SEEDS = "IT'S SOURCE CODE FOR HEALING FRUIT",
		DURIAN_SEEDS = "IT'S SOURCE CODE FOR FILTHY STINK PLANTS",
		EGGPLANT_SEEDS = "IT'S SOURCE CODE FOR ILLOGICAL PLANTS",
		POMEGRANATE_SEEDS = "IT'S SOURCE CODE FOR FAT SEED PODS",
		PUMPKIN_SEEDS = "IT'S SOURCE CODE FOR PLEASING PLANTS",

MEATBALLS = "MEAT PACKED INTO THE MOST NUTRITIOUS SHAPE: SPHERES",

• Like 12

3 hours ago, V2C said:

Bug Fixes

• Chester should no longer accidentally appear in Caves (after World is regenerated).

:(

Am I the only one disappointed by this "fix"?

Finding chester in cave is fun. It is like getting a krampus sack or getting both the Tam o' Shanter and Walrus Tusk on the first Mactusk kill. It makes you feels like winning a lottery.

10 minutes ago, Mday said:

Am I the only one disappointed by this "fix"?

Finding chester in cave is fun. It is like getting a krampus sack or getting both the Tam o' Shanter and Walrus Tusk on the first Mactusk kill. It makes you feels like winning a lottery.

Nope perfectly fine with one storage companion in one one world, even if I can't change one of the companions into a portable icebox.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GiddyGuy said:

Nope perfectly fine with one storage companion in one one world, even if I can't change one of the companions into a portable icebox.

Its not about companion storage. I rarely bring hutch/chester with me. I just like to have them siting in my base, like a pet.

Think about how people will spent time getting glommer, put a beefalo/Koalefant in a pen. While there are benefits in doing it, it really isn't the benefits that drive people to do it.