Update query

In times like these, I wish they would invent a multiple worlds feature so you don't have to start over to play with another char or on another world. I really like my world and don't really wan't to reroll it, nor wan't I to start over in general right now :/

could there be a turn on/off button for the players for the food spoilage, cuz its really over kill... now u cant safe food for a long trip for some stones ;(

All I ask is that you try it before you knock it. If you've seen some of Kevin's previous posts about it, it's really not going to be all that bad. Did you know that you char is going to get hungry as quickly after the patch? It seems a lot of people either don't know or forget about the other balancing aspects he's adding in along with food spoilage.

People tend to focus on the negative, not the positive. I was excited when I heard about food spoilage. We've needed that for a long long time.

I'm also excited about food spoilage. Something really needed to be done to counteract food hoarding, so I had really been looking forward to a food spoiling mechanic. It should help make the game's difficulty more consistent, because right now the amount of food a player can easily stock up on is ridiculous.

I see nothing wrong with food spoilage. It's only a problem if you are a hoarder who likes to stock huge amounts of food and then just neglect gathering and cooking for a long while because of a large stockpile. It really shouldn't be much of an issue as long as you are at least half competent at managing your stuff.