How to unlock the Tragic Torch skin! (EXPIRED) Cyclum puzzle SOLVED!

1 minute ago, Selenne said:

ENOUGH

and stop incest here pls

Incest? What? Also here is our schedule.

8pm-7am-Dnak MayMay's

7am-3pm- Shipping

3pm-4pm- Puzzle Hype

4pm-7pm-COMMENCE VIOLENT SOLVING OF THE PUZZLE

7pm-8pm Chill for a little.

THUS THE CYCLE CONTINUES

5 minutes ago, Tainted-Petals said:

Has someone made a shipping thread yet?  I'm sure there's plenty to talk about on those threads instead of clogging up this one for people who watch it purely for the comic and puzzle information

has someone made a thread where you ask for threads? your complaints are clogging up this one llololol. but srsly, if someone is coming here for puzzle stuff, they usually come here from 3pm-7pm.

(im joking btw)

1 minute ago, Tainted-Petals said:

Has someone made a shipping thread yet?  I'm sure there's plenty to talk about on those threads instead of clogging up this one for people who watch it purely for the comic and puzzle information

True. But I think no one really MEANS any ships enough to make a thread..... 

guys, i reaaly need a little help here, i can't unlock the new part of the comic (the kabob thing) i clicked all the ingredients, double clicked, clicked in another order, double clicked in another order, reloaded the page, tried everthing again, became one with ragtime, so...

any ideas?

1 minute ago, Aquaterion said:

has someone made a thread where you ask for threads? your complaints are clogging up this one llololol. if someone is coming here for puzzle stuff, they usually come here from 3pm-7pm honestly.

I have to agree with her. It's kinda getting messy here now.

Better we stop a bit

The newcomers will get difficulties to follow the solutions

2 minutes ago, Tainted-Petals said:

We had to get rid of the memes, so please don't take another thing away that keeps the thread users entertained ;0;

2 minutes ago, mrpoke20xx said:

guys, i reaaly need a little help here, i can't unlock the new part of the comic (the kabob thing) i clicked all the ingredients, double clicked, clicked in another order, double clicked in another order, reloaded the page, tried everthing again, became one with ragtime, so...

any ideas?

Try refreshing.

Then click. 

Both berry bushes. The trap. Wilson's stick. Then the Crock pot.

3 minutes ago, mrpoke20xx said:

any ideas?

Stick-Trap-Berries2x-Crockpot

4 minutes ago, mrpoke20xx said:

any ideas?

The sticks in the first panel

The trap in the second

The left berry bush  in  the third

The right berry bush in the third

The crockpot in the third

2 minutes ago, mrpoke20xx said:

any ideas?

It was super-pixely clicking for me, it took me ages to get it to accept that I clicked the rabbit trap. Here's a picture if that helps.

Archived