Backstories and Off-Topic Discussions (Formerly Dannyrulx v Battal)

Dannyrulx

So are we talking about screennames, ages, tallness, wideness or what?

First of all, I recently turned 19 and I made my screenname, DragonMage156, when I was about 15-16. It's a unique name on most sites :D except Tumblr, apparently someone already has that name :/

Spoiler

b397b33ced963be59c76e2566b24f0547aa2ae59

7 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Hide contents

b397b33ced963be59c76e2566b24f0547aa2ae59

In minecraft someone chose Dwer already

so my 14 years old self decided to go with the greatest username: Dwer_

One of the reasons why I can't to back to playing minecraft 

Well if we go by Screennames i'm always the boring one use the Mr thing and the first letter of my actual name.

Although in recent history i rather go with Norse mythologie for my Online names. That or some sort of Warhammer reference cause 9/10 it's probably not taken.

Although if we wanna talk embarrasing names how boy my god forsaken Tag on Xbox Live/ Games for Windows life is so bad because it's just the first 4 letters of my name and then my birthdate and boy does this look like a** years later. Not to mention that MS charges you like 5 bucks if you actually want to change the name. Though still better then having some type of Clantag or the ohh so creative xX_MLG360NoScoper_Xx (I bet that this exists).

36 minutes ago, DwerBomb said:

In minecraft someone chose Dwer already

so my 14 years old self decided to go with the greatest username: Dwer_

One of the reasons why I can't to back to playing minecraft 

Good thing usernames can be changed for free now

Okay I suppose its my turn to confess. 
LadyD is the grown up version of LadyDeath. I was a goth. LadyD works much better. The D can stand for so many things. Along with the first letter of my surname. 

My username comes from the word "mobster", and I am going to fullfill this prophecy and smash your kneecaps if you don't start slapping each other soon!

There's a small chance I randomly tried minecraft usernames at some point until "mobbie" worked and from there on just sticked with that.

I actually have a few usernames, but this one's my most used one. It's not a referrence to Good Mythical Morning if thats what you were thinking, but rather LoZ. How it came to be? I don't know my 11-year old self really being a fan of the Zelda games I guess ahahah

(Also lowkey, blood blood blood!!)

2 hours ago, RyanandLink said:

I actually have a few usernames, but this one's my most used one. It's not a referrence to Good Mythical Morning if thats what you were thinking, but rather LoZ. How it came to be? I don't know my 11-year old self really being a fan of the Zelda games I guess ahahah

Who's Ryan though? Unless... (gasp) unless that's your real name!

Archived