Mezukies thread of hugs and art!

Mezukie

6 minutes ago, Battal said:

This thread takes a much darker turn when you realize Mezukie's plan as Mafia leader was to kill all her friends so she could give them hugs...in the afterlife.

Its both adorable and sinister. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Battal said:

This thread takes a much darker turn when you realize Mezukie's plan as Mafia leader was to kill all her friends so she could give them hugs...in the afterlife.

Everyone knows that hug quality increases exponentially the longer you spend in the afterlife. Considering that the afterlife is technically infinite, it's kind of stupid that some people haven't been murdered yet.

Edited by KidneyBeanBoy
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, DwerBomb said:

*gets off the sharx onesie*

*puts on the dragon onesie*

*hugs the Dara*

mine

8 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Did you know I'm not a robotic deerclops, but actually a robotic dragonfly? :wilsoalmostangelic:

Muahaha, everyone shall join the dragon side. Nothing can stop us now!

@Mezukie that dragon group picture is adorable! ^_^

Damn, I was planning on drawing @Youknowwho on your head but you beat me to it :p

• Like 1

Just now, DragonMage156 said:

Muahaha, everyone shall join the dragon side. Nothing can stop us now!

@Mezukie that dragon group picture is adorable! ^_^

Damn, I was planning on drawing @Youknowwho on your head but you beat me to it :p

You can still do it :D !

Also I'm going to be doing a very special little comic ish thing on me being the godfather. (Don't worry Everyones just weird silhouette people, except asparagus since you know he's already dead.) and you guys get to see my masterful plan of planning.

1 minute ago, Mezukie said:

Also I'm going to be doing a very special little comic ish thing on me being the godfather. (Don't worry Everyones just weird silhouette people, except asparagus since you know he's already dead.) and you guys get to see my masterful plan of planning.

Like I wasn't?

Why just Asparagus? There's heaps of dead people now.

Like I wasn't?

Why just Asparagus? There's heaps of dead people now.

You want to be in my masterful plan :D? (Also asparagus was proven to be mafia so I was going to go by that but then again I could use a hat... Looks at ykw.)

Edited by Mezukie

4 minutes ago, Mezukie said:

Silhouettes being mafia members? I'm not in mafia so I don't get how it works, but the number of silhouettes could give away the number of mafia members—unless I'm misunderstanding. 

Just now, Zeklo said:

Silhouettes being mafia members? I'm not in mafia so I don't get how it works, but the number of silhouettes could give away the number of mafia members—unless I'm misunderstanding. 

Nah it wouldn't I put a bunch of random people in it XD no numbers from me~

(there's like 8 people around the table)

(Not counting me n aspa)

Edited by Mezukie
  • Like 1

Is it ghostly? Cos if so, perhaps soon my friend. Will it involve cookies? Most likely which means sure, I will be apart of this.

It involves spiders, hugs and the occasional cookie. Maybe this is going to be my new plan for my ghost army o.o

I'm not actually sure what my role in the Mafia Thread is.  According to Lipton's comics I stand outside the windows and scream commentary into the house, but at the same time I have a duck for a body so those aren't the best source.

Btw this is what I would have said was my goal all along.. It really doesn't have anything to do with the mafia except I put asparagus there. It's really just looking at uninterested people then me saying a plan XD. So in all honesty I could just throw in random people.

(Maybe I'll put battal in it :3 ehehehe)

Edited by Mezukie

Here you go!

sick fires.gif

Remember, if you're ever in need of sick fires, it's conveniently my profile background picture.  So just get it from there! 

What?!?!? no!  Of course this isn't a scheme to get more profile views.

• Like 1