Sign in to follow this  
Mezukie

Mezukies thread of hugs and art!

DragonMage156    27287
24 minutes ago, Mezukie said:

then it seems I shall draw myself taller then you now :o!(Probably not but still I can't believe I'm taller O.O! even if it's by two inches. I feel so tall!)

I always saw you as a smol spider child but in reality... I'm the smol one.

• Like 1

PhelsarusBeel    3996

Uhhh so can anyone translate the inch and feet stuff into something understandable (aka the meters and centimeters) for me? Cause I can't really check and I always forget what the exact numbers are.

Still though I probably stand above a lot of people in terms if size since I'm one of the tallest people in my family (only my dad is a bit taller).

Although being pretty tall also has some downsides (not fun when you almost bump your head on a doorway what is only 1,90 meters tall).

• Like 2

RyanandLink    1810

Nah nah, my sister is around 1,58 meters and she's in her 20's! I always think of it like this: if theres a fire in a building you're in and the door is really small, you'll be the only one who escapes! 

...man thats sinister

• Like 2

DragonMage156    27287
44 minutes ago, RyanandLink said:

Nah nah, my sister is around 1,58 meters and she's in her 20's!

Even she's slightly taller than me :/

24 minutes ago, LadyD said:

I am 167cm tall. Which is to say... short... 

Even you're taller than me!

I guess in all honesty, I shouldn't care, being short adds to my cuteness factor ^_^

LadyD    3311

I am the tallest female in my family. My sister and mother both shorter. My brother though... he is like 6'3 or something ridiculous 

• Like 2

PhelsarusBeel    3996

In the meantime I stand here at around 1,88 meters what makes me the second talles person in the family (only my dad is taller but only by about 3-5 cm).

That being said my sister is a lot shorter then me. No idea what exactly but it's almost a head shorter. Silly part is the fact that shes 7 years older then me and it still slightly bugs her.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr.P said:

In the meantime I stand here at around 1,88 meters what makes me the second talles person in the family (only my dad is taller but only by about 3-5 cm).

That being said my sister is a lot shorter then me. No idea what exactly but it's almost a head shorter. Silly part is the fact that shes 7 years older then me and it still slightly bugs her.

wow i didn't know i would be little than you since i have only 1,81 meters makes think i'm rather small here :(

DwerBomb    6131
7 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I guess in all honesty, I shouldn't care, being short adds to my cuteness factor ^_^

Agreed indeed!

I am around 1,75 meters tall but I'm rather short compared to some of my friends

• Like 2

Ysulyan    3927

1.78m and I'm the shortest of my two brothers... Still, I'm taller than any of my three sisters
tbh I like short people, they're cute

• Like 2

RyanandLink    1810
10 minutes ago, Ysulyan said:

so shall it be.

No worries! There's an easy workaround to this; call people adorable instead! Means the same thing but without the punching or biting. Or both at the same time! #Waorkarounthgrithr wut

• Like 2

Battal    9887

Looks like a scene from Shadow of the Colossus if you hugged them into submission.

Edited by Battal
  • Like 3