Mezukies thread of hugs and art!

Mezukie

24 minutes ago, Mezukie said:

then it seems I shall draw myself taller then you now :o!(Probably not but still I can't believe I'm taller O.O! even if it's by two inches. I feel so tall!)

I always saw you as a smol spider child but in reality... I'm the smol one.

• Like 1

Uhhh so can anyone translate the inch and feet stuff into something understandable (aka the meters and centimeters) for me? Cause I can't really check and I always forget what the exact numbers are.

Still though I probably stand above a lot of people in terms if size since I'm one of the tallest people in my family (only my dad is a bit taller).

Although being pretty tall also has some downsides (not fun when you almost bump your head on a doorway what is only 1,90 meters tall).

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, RyanandLink said:

Nah nah, my sister is around 1,58 meters and she's in her 20's!

Even she's slightly taller than me :/

24 minutes ago, LadyD said:

I am 167cm tall. Which is to say... short... 

Even you're taller than me!

I guess in all honesty, I shouldn't care, being short adds to my cuteness factor ^_^

In the meantime I stand here at around 1,88 meters what makes me the second talles person in the family (only my dad is taller but only by about 3-5 cm).

That being said my sister is a lot shorter then me. No idea what exactly but it's almost a head shorter. Silly part is the fact that shes 7 years older then me and it still slightly bugs her.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr.P said:

In the meantime I stand here at around 1,88 meters what makes me the second talles person in the family (only my dad is taller but only by about 3-5 cm).

That being said my sister is a lot shorter then me. No idea what exactly but it's almost a head shorter. Silly part is the fact that shes 7 years older then me and it still slightly bugs her.

wow i didn't know i would be little than you since i have only 1,81 meters makes think i'm rather small here :(

Just now, Mobbstar said:

I am 1.45 pm and absolutely dead tired.

Maybe instead of listing your sizes, we could do a group hug to compare?  =-3

hello 1.45pm

Just now, RyanandLink said:

No worries! There's an easy workaround to this; call people adorable instead! Means the same thing but without the punching or biting. Or both at the same time! #Waorkarounthgrithr wut

sounds like a bright idea, I'll use that weapon next time

• Like 6