Sign in to follow this  
Mezukie

Mezukies thread of hugs and art!

DragonMage156    27345

Also, relevant picture:

Spoiler

hugs_by_dragonmage156-d9zp25j.png

Different types of hugs. Hope you find this useful Mezikie ;)

Edit: sorry for double posting.

Edited by DragonMage156
  • Like 3

Mezukie    2831
Just now, DragonMage156 said:

Yey! So cute ^_^

Now I will never let go... :twisted:

Welp guess I can't hug anyone else now -only draws me hugging dragon mage from now on-

• Like 2

that's super cute well we can only ecpect ghost hugs then lol

18 minutes ago, Mezukie said:

@DragonMage156 <3

Reveal hidden contents

Dragonmage.jpeg

And here's the progression if you want to see:

Reveal hidden contents

Base:

Reveal hidden contents

Dragonmage base.jpeg

Line:

Reveal hidden contents

DragonMage Line.jpeg

unfinished shading:

Reveal hidden contents

DragonMage shade unfinished.jpeg

(also just saying I don't mind double posts so you guys can stop being sorry about it :3)

DragonMage156    27345

Don't worry Mezukie, I'll avenged your death... or atleast try to... even though you were the godmother of mafia... I don't care.

19 minutes ago, LadyD said:

:ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost:
:ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost:

Thanks Danny. You killed the world? 

Seems legit.

• Like 2

Battal    9887

When a wasp is on your arm, it's bad.  When that wasp is on fire, it's even worse.

At least, depending on which persona I'm using.

• Like 3

RyanandLink    1810
10 minutes ago, Mezukie said:

@RyanandLink yay I get to be a possible character reveal! With @Battal who decided to smack the poor wasp.

Hide contents

RyanandLink.jpeg

And the process:

Hide contents

Draft:

Reveal hidden contents

RyanandLink draft.jpeg

Line:

Reveal hidden contents

RyanandLink line.jpeg

unfinished shading:

Reveal hidden contents

RyanandLink unfinished shading.jpeg

OMG SO CUTE!! How do you do this *0* YOU DREW THEM SO ACCURATELY YESSSSSSSSS
Omg I can't, you draw so cutely CANNOT EXPRESS!!!!

Also Battal come on man why you gotta be smackin' x)

5 minutes ago, Battal said:

When a wasp is on your arm, it's bad.  When that wasp is on fire, it's even worse.

At least, depending on which persona I'm using.

Okay hang on... not all wasps are bad!...

...Mr. Swattal B]

• Like 4

Battal    9887

Is everyone tall or are you just short?  Because your scale seems to bounce around a lot in these drawings.

it's still very good though :p

• Like 3

Mezukie    2831
17 minutes ago, Battal said:

Is everyone tall or are you just short?  Because your scale seems to bounce around a lot in these drawings.

it's still very good though :p

I am short but I do like to exaggerate on the size at times :3! It depends if I was kid size or more spider size on each drawing ^^

Edit: also if you want to know the actual height (based of me) it's 5'2"

Edited by Mezukie

5 minutes ago, Soto8969 said:

2/10 not enough melons

add more melons mezukie maybe an rain of melons?,the drawings are awesome still

(melons instead of frogs)

Edited by PiturcaClaudiuStef
rating

Mezukie    2831
3 minutes ago, Soto8969 said:

2/10 not enough melons

You must have a working tv and channel 35 in the mafia thread to have more melons.