[H] FULL Wickerbottom SURVIVOR [W] FULL Webber/Wigfrid SURVIVOR

3 hours ago, Mikeadatrix said:

So I just did the math. This trade is about $20 off from fair. About 20 bucks for the 2 survivor items and 45 dollars for the BP. Seems like a sleazy trade....

So i did the math too and im off like 220€ so should i add my 100 more skins? Or should i add my phone? Or my PC?

Also please stop bothering me here too and from what i saw everyone elses thread. Trading is enough dead even without you spamming every trading thread so please keep your comments to yourself. Thank you!

1 hour ago, t0panka said:

So i did the math too and im off like 220€ so should i add my 100 more skins? Or should i add my phone? Or my PC?

Also please stop bothering me here too and from what i saw everyone elses thread. Trading is enough dead even without you spamming every trading thread so please keep your comments to yourself. Thank you!

Excuse me? I am merely seeing what trades are interesting and fair. I just stated that this probably won't get you anywhere. No need to get hostile.

1 hour ago, Mikeadatrix said:

Excuse me? I am merely seeing what trades are interesting and fair. I just stated that this probably won't get you anywhere. No need to get hostile.

To be honest if you didn't want any hostility in the first place try not to go on trading forums, and checking the market for people since I'm pretty sure you can check the market prices at anytime,

and anyone with common sense would probably check before making a trade,

also harassing someone because they do trades that might seem unfair, or fair doesn't mean it'll stop the person who is trading with the trader, maybe they really want a dragonfly satchel?

15 hours ago, GiddyGuy said:

To be honest if you didn't want any hostility in the first place try not to go on trading forums, and checking the market for people since I'm pretty sure you can check the market prices at anytime,

and anyone with common sense would probably check before making a trade,

also harassing someone because they do trades that might seem unfair, or fair doesn't mean it'll stop the person who is trading with the trader, maybe they really want a dragonfly satchel?

The point is, scamming is usually due to the buyer has limited access to information. It is suspicious enough to try to sell something for another that is 20 dollars off in the market. As far as I see it, @Mikeadatrix is just trying to state the obvious here in case some new player that is not familiar with the market value jumps into the trade.

And I believe, t0panka will not check and remind everyone who comes to him for this deal whether they know that the deal he offered is 20 dollars off from the market. 

A small suggestion to you, t0panka. Try to post and send deals that agrees with the price on the market, instead of trying to sell something just for a higher value. Yes, you have the right to post and keep sending deals that seem completely unfair. And you can argue all you want with your own way of math. Usually, people who post here are supposed to have checked the price on the market and post some fair deals. But this does not seem to apply to you. I suggest, if you still want to post something that is so off the price, claim it in your post so that people will know it and I am sure no one will comment to remind those who might get scammed.

'maybe they really want a dragonfly satchel?' If someone wants the dragonfly satchel and according to you, check the price on the market, he will sell what t0panka asks and buy a dragonfly satchel with still some money left.

22 minutes ago, 1973 said:

The point is, scamming is usually due to the buyer has limited access to information. It is suspicious enough to try to sell something for another that is 20 dollars off in the market. As far as I see it, @Mikeadatrix is just trying to state the obvious here in case some new player that is not familiar with the market value jumps into the trade.

And I believe, t0panka will not check and remind everyone who comes to him for this deal whether they know that the deal he offered is 20 dollars off from the market. 

A small suggestion to you, t0panka. Try to post and send deals that agrees with the price on the market, instead of trying to sell something just for a higher value. Yes, you have the right to post and keep sending deals that seem completely unfair. And you can argue all you want with your own way of math. Usually, people who post here are supposed to have checked the price on the market and post some fair deals. But this does not seem to apply to you. I suggest, if you still want to post something that is so off the price, claim it in your post so that people will know it and I am sure no one will comment to remind those who might get scammed.

'maybe they really want a dragonfly satchel?' If someone wants the dragonfly satchel and according to you, check the price on the market, he will sell what t0panka asks and buy a dragonfly satchel with still some money left.

You again? Noone will take you seriously with your "spam account" so please log into your real account and show everyone who you are ... everyone will figure out what is your deal after that. 

So take your BS and go bother someone else with mikedatrix

56 minutes ago, 1973 said:

Are you stupid ? There are few to no fair deals on the market, and they represent in no way what an actual value of the skins would be. The market prices are always fluctuating and strictly unofficial, because those deals are offered by the community, and people are always trying to make as much $$$ as they can. Have some common sense.

Ok. So this is what is going to be allowed. 

You are welcome to state why you feel a trade is not worth what somebody is asking, but throwing in insults and generally be rude is not going to be allowed. 

How much somebody feels a trade is worth is entirely up to them and the person who will or will not accept a trade. That being said, it is also perfectly reasonable for other people to say WHY they feel a trade is not reasonable. Furthermore just because YOU do not believe something to be reasonable doesn't make it a fact. 

Simply state your opinion politely and move on. If that can't be done. Don't post. 

Furthermore, you don't need to to get personal to make your point; be respectful. 

Simple rules here everybody. Be nice. If you need a reminder: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/guidelines/

9 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Ok. So this is what is going to be allowed. 

You are welcome to state why you feel a trade is not worth what somebody is asking, but throwing in insults and generally be rude is not going to be allowed. 

How much somebody feels a trade is worth is entirely up to them and the person who will or will not accept a trade. That being said, it is also perfectly reasonable for other people to say WHY they feel a trade is not reasonable. Furthermore just because YOU do not believe something to be reasonable doesn't make it a fact. 

Simply state your opinion politely and move on. If that can't be done. Don't post. 

Simple rules here everybody. Be nice. If you need a reminder: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/guidelines/

:) so if im polite i can destroy trading for everyone posting in trading forums like those two are doing?

EDIT: that was just retorical question ... i wont be posting here anymore

7 hours ago, t0panka said:

:) so if im polite i can destroy trading for everyone posting in trading forums like those two are doing?

EDIT: that was just retorical question ... i wont be posting here anymore

Wut.

8 hours ago, t0panka said:

You again? Noone will take you seriously with your "spam account" so please log into your real account and show everyone who you are ... everyone will figure out what is your deal after that. 

So take your BS and go bother someone else with mikedatrix

Wut?

K I'm done I'll be in SW if you need me. Too much saltiness here.

Archived