Okay so maybe the previous title was too lo... [LIST TRUNCTUATED] (& drawings/animations n' stuff)

RyanandLink

ARGGGGGGG

So.... I know I should get to requests, but... I just had a cool idea in mind for Arca! So remember I said she can't live without her Halo on? Well, that's still the case, but.... if you were to, say, replace it with something....

AAAAAAAHH.png
So when the Halo is replaced with nightmare fuel, she sort of transforms into a Siren-type-thing. It's sort of like a werewolf situation where she wouldn't recognize anyone in this state, and instead of fighting sword-to-sword it would be, well... beak to neck? Anyways, she still dies if the fuel doesn't get replaced with her Halo again within a certain period of time, but she'll last longer and won't have the energy/tooweaktodoanything debuff.

She doesn't know about this, since, it has never happened before but it is a thing /:3
Also sea-ish background doesn't make a lot of sense, buuutt I was listening to Fighting the Storm Out when making this so ya.

Please tell me this isn't going to happen in the RP?

Oh, and can I make a request? Y'know the part in the fight where Sylvia is using her tails to hold onto the tree branch, and Arca is slicing at her? Yeah, that please :).

4 minutes ago, Dannyrulx said:

Please tell me this isn't going to happen in the RP?

Oh, and can I make a request? Y'know the part in the fight where Sylvia is using her tails to hold onto the tree branch, and Arca is slicing at her? Yeah, that please :).

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I don't know... will it happen? It might. Or will it? Then again, I'm just a dialogue box, who am I to say?

I'll add that to my non-existent list of stuff I gotta do I suppose :D 

RIP WOW it's been what, almost a month since I drew something. (Well that's not exactly true but) Time to give this thread Telltale Heart! RESURRECTIONNN

(also, here

sad.png

(This was also a practise for portaying emotion into characters.)

)

Oh yeah, this exists (holy sheet it's been 2 months no-joke)

Say hello to Lilla La'aurora, my character for Final Fantasy XIV

Serenity.png

(It's a reallyyyy big picture you should click full size)

here's a reference pic: 

Spoiler

lilla ref.jpg

Lovable! Eventhough I know it would destroy the sharp contrast, I cannot help but feel the urge to put some misty overlay over the waterfall (as in, going over the borders and onto the surrounding rock).

P.S.: Up close, the lack of antialias becomes a bit of an issue.

It is a good sign that you get all this criticism from me though, because it means that there's a good quality base! Probably.

8 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

Lovable! Eventhough I know it would destroy the sharp contrast, I cannot help but feel the urge to put some misty overlay over the waterfall (as in, going over the borders and onto the surrounding rock).

P.S.: Up close, the lack of antialias becomes a bit of an issue.

It is a good sign that you get all this criticism from me though, because it means that there's a good quality base! Probably.

Yep, the sharpness is intended. Binary tool hurray! Does it burn your eyes or is it just foreign-looking?

Also the mist would indeed be a nice touch now you say it. Oh well, I'll keep it in mind next time I make a waterfall!

13 minutes ago, RyanandLink said:

Yep, the sharpness is intended. Binary tool hurray! Does it burn your eyes or is it just foreign-looking?

Also the mist would indeed be a nice touch now you say it. Oh well, I'll keep it in mind next time I make a waterfall!

ugh the pain in my eyes,kill it with fire kill it

14 minutes ago, RyanandLink said:

Maybe it's because I am used to 8bit style, but I don't find it problematic as long as it's not full full size (because then there's a million ugly corners). In fact, I think it gives the environment a nice touch of variety without drawing attention from the character too much.

Rustly and detailed, intensely shaded treetops would blend in nicely and look great, but then you'd have to make the character just the more detailed and give her shading just the more depth. Let's not go overboard with quality. XD

So niceeeee!

Oh, but the suit was Zeklo's X3

I was just the first one to draw it on my character, but he sent me a drawing of how it was supposed to look like

(in theory there are no black lines either, I drew them by mistake when underling the drawing ^b^)

7 minutes ago, RyanandLink said:

I was thinking like are the suits armour-ish but that makes less sense without the lines x) looks snazzy though!

Nope, you are correct. I kind of rushed the ref I sent, but the intent was they are somewhat grooved/indented inward with corresponding light emitting. While the ref was literally just colored lines. 

So you did great ^^

10 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

Nope, you are correct. I kind of rushed the ref I sent, but the intent was they are somewhat grooved/indented inward with corresponding light emitting. While the ref was literally just colored lines. 

So you did great ^^

Ohh cool! would you mind showing that ref picture? And thank you :>

28 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

So you did great ^^

Wait, it's like a suit of armor type thing?! I thought it was just fabric with colored lines on it .-.

15 minutes ago, RyanandLink said:

Ohh cool! would you mind showing that ref picture? And thank you :>

This drawing is name "blergh suit.png" for a reasons. I literally did it in seconds. Save your tomatoes. 

sQAnwEB.png

As you can see it lacked the lines. 

Archived