Dara's Art Umm.. Stuff?

Dara999

12 hours ago, Ysulyan said:

yes.

also this is for you

dara sketchy.png

OoO

*Stares for about 5000000 years*

i love your style. Oh wow. I'm flattered! Thank you so much!

----

*Slides under the door**Whispers* Sneak peak of a cross over I'm working on... *Slinks away*

Spoiler

image.jpeg

So yet again this starts with Chemsway. They posted this. 

image.jpeg

so I said this and they replied with

image.png

Spoiler

I have about 6 chapters at the moment, editing as I go. 

Spoiler

CHAPTER 1 

Wilson wasn't exactly sure how much time they had spent on this blasted island but what he did know, was that after many days and nights of hard work, he had made salvation. The portal to go home was finally complete. They could go home; everyone could go back to a world where they didn't have to look over their shoulder every second of every blasted day. They'd be free from Them. Now everyone needed to gather their things. Wilson left his work space and headed for Willow, she could help gather the others to announce his triumph. Willow was probably watching the Dragonfly again, Wilson hated it when she went there on her own, but she was strong and could handle herself. He just worried about her, he was always worrying about her.  

As expected Willow was watching the Dragonfly buzz around its lava ridden desert. Wilson cleared his throat as he approached. “Willow, I have some news that I think you’ll be interested to hear.” She turned to him, her eyes filled with the spark of excitement. If she was excited about his news however it wasn't clear, most likely the Dragonfly. But it didn't matter what she was excited about really, just the sparkle in her eyes was enough to make himself excited.
“In a second, you gotta see this!” Willow directed his attention to the Dragonfly. “I've been watching it for a while now-" 
"How scientific of you! I'm rather proud." Willow shot him a gamine smirk and he couldn't help but blush and smile at her.  
"For a gentleman you can be a real smartass." 
"You're a terrible influence on me Miss. Willow." Willow punched his arm in reply. Not too hard mind you, it was banter, perhaps even at this point, a light form of flirting. Wilson could only hope. 
"It's been laying eggs in the lava right and I really want one of these things. I've tried to tame them a couple times now and I've had no success… Got any ideas egghead?”
“Seems I’m a bad influence on you too Miss. Willow.” His grin grew, cheeks flushing further.
“You and your dumb jokes? Yeah maybe.” Willow’s smirk send shivers down his spine and made his blood rush. Wilson had to avert his gaze to regain his thoughts. “Just answer my question.”
“Well you could try-” No, wait. Willow couldn't be taming them now; a Dragonfly could cause unheard of damage in the real world. “On second thoughts perhaps that’s not the best idea for now…” And with that Wilson felt like the biggest jerk alive as the sparks of excitement in her entrancing eyes and her beautiful smile faded.  
“What d’ya mean that's not the best idea?! Winter’s on its way and the little guys are covered in lava! It’d be a heat source! No one would freeze or be attacked by the Grue! It's the best idea!” Oh the face she pulled and the words that followed… “Besides… I really, really want one. Look at them, they're so pretty Wilson… Just one, we can kill it if it hurts anyone, I'll take care of it, I’ll even let you name it with one of your terrible pet names!” Her hands had found their way to his. He wanted more than anything to say yes but giants weren’t the safest thing to have around… Although, he had a lot of land back home, perhaps he could build pens for them…. Then Willow could have her baby dragonfly and Wilson could study it…  
“I’ll…. Look into it for you…” Her face lit up again and she embraced him.  
“Thank you Wilson! Thank you, thank you, thank you!” Before he could reply her lips were pressed against his and he melted. Wilson found himself holding her tenderly around the waist and Willow’s hand groped its way through his hair. Willow knew Wilson liked her, it was hard for him to hide it from her. He had never been so awkward around anyone before, he stuttered and withered beneath her touch. Every smile made him quiet and skittish. It was unbearable to be near her and to be away from her at the same time. He loved her but didn't want to admit it to her or himself for that matter.  

But then there was an accident last Spring...

Constructive criticism is welcome. 

WHATS THIS?!

Another fanfic for someone on Tumblr. Bwhahaha, I'l leave you all stuck with Chapter 1 of both fics and never upload more. *Evil cackle*

Spoiler

CHAPTER 1 - Submarine

All fleshlings were weak creatures. Soft and easily destructible bodies, unable to channel electricity and their emotions. Pathetic. WX-78 enjoyed watching their daily struggles, he was vastly superior to any of the meat bags. The fleshing classified as Wilson Percival Higgsbury had gathered all of the other disgusting fleshlings to come see a new contraption. This fleshling did so every now and then, WX-78 enjoyed it when it blew up in Wilson’s face, that was the only reason WX-78 came to said gathering.  

“We should be able to explore further lands with this!” WX-78 stood near the front, keeping his distance from the possible bomb however. Wilson seemed very excited about his new thing, typical fleshling.  

“It look like boat! Science man is very clever to make new machine look like boat!” The fleshling with broken English was classified as Wolfgang, a fleshling composed of brawn and nothing more. Even his fleshy strength was flawed, he was only strong without hunger, which meant he ate too much. 

“Well… It is a boat… more or less-but it's the matter of safely crossing into the waters over the cliff face. We just need a volunteer to test it. I’d try myself but I’m needed here…” Silence. As if any of the fleshlings would use this dumb meat bag’s creation… “I’ll give you all the needed materials and the blueprints to get back.” Still nothing. “If you don't return within a week or so, someone else will come after you with more supplies.” 

The small arachnid-human hybrid that classified its self Webber came up to the front of the group holding a spider. “We’ll go mister Wilson!” 

“No Webber, you should stay with the adults…” 

“What if Willow or Wendy or Wes or Miss. Wickerbottom comes?!” Willow scoffed.  

“Me on a wooden boat, in the middle of the ocean? It would be a Viking’s funeral.” 

Thöu was nöt föcused. Which Viking’s funeral are we attending? They must have been a nöble warriör  have such a nöble funeral!” Wigfrid almost hit Wolfgang with her spear as she thrusted her arms out excitedly. WX-78 started drowning out the group’s chit-chat. They could be obnoxiously boring at times… 

Before long the group had disbanded, Wilson was looking disheartened and Willow was comforting him. Relying on each other for stability, pitiful weak fleshlings. “THAT WAS ANTICLIMACTIC.” 

“Shut up tin can.” Willow turned and snapped at WX-78. 

“MOODY AS USUAL.” 

“Oh f**k off. Don't you have somewhere better to be.” 

“THE CLIMAX OF MY DAY WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WILSON’S EXPLOSIVE FAILURE WITH ANOTHER FAILED CONTRAPTION. NOW I AM DISAPPOINTED.” Willow screwed up her face and gave WX-78 a gesture with her hand that was considered rude in human society. WX-78 found himself feeling amused, perhaps his time wasn't completely wasted today.  

“WX… How would you feel about a week away from everyone else… You’ll have everything you need to survive and you’ll be able to claim whatever land you find as yours…”  

“Wilson, what are you-“ Wilson raised his hand to silence Willow. The fleshling was trying to bribe him to use his boat… Perhaps it wasn't the worst idea. He could claim the land and exile any fleshling who entered. Trespassing could be punishable by death. Yes. WX-78 liked this plan.  

“FINE. I WILL USE YOUR STUPID BOAT TO STOP YOUR PATHETIC WHINING.” WX-78 crossed their arms and Wilson turned to face him. 

“Thank you WX…” 

“SAVE YOUR WORTHLESS BREATH. THIS IS FOR MY OWN GAIN.” 

Spoiler

Vent post feel free to ignore

Spoiler

I cope with humour 

Spoiler

Why are you still here?

Spoiler

Go away

Spoiler

Wow