Dara's Art Umm.. Stuff?

Dara999

1 minute ago, Dara999 said:

*Doesnt want to let you down**People are sooooooo hard to draw*

It's ok if you don't do it. It is a request after all, and goodness knows I don't do most of the things I'm requested to do Im a lazy, procrastinating contrarian help me

35 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

If you really don't want to do it... we could turn everyone on these forums into a dragon :p

That sounds like a good idea under the circumstances. Actually, that sounds like a good idea under most circumstances.

21 minutes ago, Lord_Battal said:

Somehow, I can't think of anything clever/sarcastic.  So...um...nice dragon.

Maybe something about what could possibly be described as the shoulders?

WARNING: HAZARD!

I know I shouldn't pour petrol on the fire, but I just made a metaphor into a pun, which probably amplified your mood and as such is self-referencial. Other than being very mind-boggling, it doesn't actually do anything and is not related to the topic. You're welcome.

4 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

I know I shouldn't pour petrol on the fire, but I just made a metaphor into a pun, which probably amplified your mood and as such is self-referencial. Other than being mind-boggling, it doesn't actually do anything and is not related to the topic. You're welcome.

Brb, my brain broke.

4 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

I know I shouldn't pour petrol on the fire, but I just made a metaphor into a pun, which probably amplified your mood and as such is self-referencial. Other than being mind-boggling, it doesn't actually do anything and is not related to the topic. You're welcome.

*stares blankly at post*

I understood very little of what you just said

Archived