Dara's Art Umm.. Stuff?

Dara999

Concepts for my new SU OC 

Weapon/Ability: Mind control needle

Colour: Green/Blue - more a pale green though  

All the Chrysoberyls were shattered by the Diamonds as they saw these rare but gifted gems as a threat to Homeworld. As the centuries past Chrysoberyl became almost non existent, in an effort to weaponise this gem Homeworld left one unshattered. 

However, as a result of being gifted -Highly praised by the Diamonds- Chrysoberyl tend to be arogant to make up for their weakness and lack of stamina. So even though this gem is extremely powerful, it can only do so with a LOT of stress. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

This character actually came to me in a dream, so I wanted to develop her! 

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

That's great! You should probably look up different photos of the real gem Beryl for color scheme and then mess around with the Rebecca Sugar style from different character sheets. It's how me and my buddy @toki-wartoothxx have solidified our gem characters.

I've looked at beryl and stuff. This kind of beryl is that colour. And I'm starting to play around with styles! OwO

There you go. :wilson_goodjob:

Be sure to check out background characters and group shots for diversity. I see a bit of Sapphire in the design and I'm sure you'll get Chrysoberyl to be a standout character. Probably a material class like Bismuth. There seems to be a Chimera name in your character's name meaning this character is probably a mixture of shards.

Archived