Dara's Art Umm.. Stuff?

Dara999

Haha, that first comic though XD I think I've wondered the same thing at one point :p

In all seriousness though, why do people dress their characters (especially fluffy anthros) in clothes? Not that there's anything wrong with it but my OCs don't wear clothes. Then again, that's cos everything's covered in fur ^_^

7 minutes ago, DwerBomb said:

That's cool! :0

but where would you sell them?

AFAIK there are sites where you can sell things like these.

I remember getting some fish for my old aquarium from one such site so there are means and ways to sell them.

14 hours ago, Mr.P said:

I remember getting some fish for my old aquarium from one such site so there are means and ways to sell them.

That would actually work quite well for an aquarium or lizard... cage? Enclosure? Box? Ah whatever, you get what I mean.

Giant Moleworm

image.jpeg

Lives in the caves and emerges after an earthquake to eat fallen debris. It's blind and attacks the player if they're holding any rocks, more agressive if the player is holding gems. It can dig tunnels and its presence is signalled by shaking ground. The ground will crack just before it emerges. If attacked it will attack back. Prefers a charging attack to avoid missing its target, fighting it with a walking cane at the ready would be best to avoid the charge attacks and tunnel attacks. Once killed it drops it's fur (which is good for rain gear), various geo-related items (gems, flint and a little gold), and it's feelers wich I haven't decided a use for yet.

10 legs, no eyes, rows and rows of teeth, sharp claws, fronds for navigation, can sense vibrations and stones for food. Gems are its favourite and will charge at them to eat them quickly. Considering it getting longer the more gems it ingests.

image.jpeg

Happy to have some gems to nibble on. 

Archived