Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

"Wyrgh! Fyrgh Rg Brhgd!" Gyx panicked as he leapt back to the water, but fell short on the sand. The fire was burning the air, and thus quickly dried his scales. He dropped his sickle, having almost all the moisture sucked from his skin. He lay on the ground, his chest heaving up and down.

Gilda stared at the thing in front of her. All it wanted was food she guessed, at least she wasn't on the menu anymore. Gilda held a stick an arm's length in front of her and approached the creature. "You done trying to eat me?....."

• Like 1

(I'm stuck in school, and 2 whole fight scenes take place. I'm needed more than I know. I also like Gyx's way of talking, more or less translatable.)

Famen is knocked out of his trance by the loud gargling speech of Gyx, completely unaware of what just happened. He looked over the rim of the boat and saw Gyx lying in the sand, desperately trying to get to the water. He jumped the rail of the boat into the sand. Famen grabbed Gyx's arms and started dragging him to the water. "Is someone gonna help me or what?" Famen said, glancing in Trevor's direction.

(I've been wondering, is Gyx pronounced Gax, Gix, or Gex?)

When Gyx collapsed by the shore, Kate's angry dissipated, replaced by confusion, worry, and then guilt. What was wrong with him? Did she do that? Did she hurt him with her fire? The thought that she hurt someone with her fire again sunk in, and she grew pale. She quivered as tears welled in her eyes.

(Ya done goof'd, Kate. It was a somewhat accidentally goof with good intentions behind it, but a goof none the less.)

(Its pronounced Gix)

Gyx shot to life as soon as he touched the water. He was still a bit nauseous, and vomitted a mix of fish guts, algae, and slime right in Trevors face on accident.

(Oh the wonderful friendship these two will blossom)

• Like 2

Wiffleball dropped rather unceremoniously from Kate's arm, landing on a ring of glass formed by her firey tantrum earlier. Burns were one of the few things a sewing kit alone couldn't fix, so fires were more dangerous than usual to him. The entirety of Kate's tantrum was a blur of nothing but panic and terror, which he spent clinging to her arm like it was the only thing standing between life and death (and in a way, it was.) Even now he could hardly comprehend what was going on, lost in a haze of shock. Someone was crying, he could hear that - but they sounded distant and muffled.

Trevor stood still for thirty seconds, the anger slowly building up inside him.  He was about to go berserk on Gyx when he took a deep breath and said to himself "Calm down Trevor, you've already made a little girl cry. You don't want to do that again." He continued to take deep breaths.

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

HE CHARGED AT GYX READY TO DELIVER A KNOCK OUT WORTHY PUNCH!

• Like 2

Trevor skidded to a halt, almost making him fall onto his back. He didn't want to hurt his friend. "Y-yeah... I'll...do that..." he said. He washed it off in the ocean. In his state of rage and confusion, he forgot that salt stings eyes. Apparently Famen didn't remember that either. "AUUUUUGGGGHH!!!!" he screamed running around blindly.