Sign in to follow this  
GuyNamedChris

Wave after Wave

DwerBomb    6150

Kate suddenly goes limbless

woopsies~

(Actually Jaw's jaws aren't that strong, ironically. He would just bite her a bit. Maybe eat a few fingers but that's all)

Edited by DwerBomb
  • Like 1

GuyNamedChris    13604

Famen turned around to see a tall green scaled fish-woman. "You two know each other?" Famen said, as he turned back to Gyx. "Thanks! You like it?" Famen called out to the fish woman.

GuyNamedChris    13604
52 minutes ago, wxps350 said:

"What? You think that because we're both fish people we know each other? Racist..." Gyx spewed.

(Translated)

Famen could tell he offended the fish. "Ehm, sorry." Famen said, walking over to Gilda. "Hello, I'm Famen. Welcome to.....the island." Famen said, offering a handshake. He was feeling a bit more confident with his fish befriending skills than before.

Edited by Chris1488
  • Like 2

Dara999    1830

Finding a handshake a foreign gesture she just stuck out her hand, not knowing to shake hands. "I agree with the aquatic garbling thing and yes, this is a great vessel. I've been trying to make a boat for the last hour or so... This will do nicely."

This wasn't quite what Gilda was expecting to find when she wanted to meet the shark thing's shoal. She turned to Jaw. "This isn't what I meant but it's the next best thing, thank you." 

• Like 1

YouKnowWho    8238

Trevor smelled fish, and remembered he never got an actual catch yet. He sat down near the shore and threw out his line, hoping to not get another tentacle monster. 

Edited by Youknowwho
  • Like 2

YouKnowWho    8238

Trevor complains in his mind about how the fish easially tamed the shark. He was so close to taming it!...sort of.. He decided to take out his anger on the fish he was about to catch by cooking the life out of it. 

(*Fingers crossed* Pleasebegoodpleasebegood)

• Like 2

MenaAthena    10302

Kate held her bunny plush tight and calmly approached the orange... dog? Dog seemed right. She'd always been told that when meeting new dogs the best thing to do was to show them the back of your hand so they could sniff it and see that you were friendly, so that's what she did.

• Like 1

DwerBomb    6150

Jaw sniffs Kate's hand, then he nods, like he accepted her

(Trevor tamed the sharx for a bit by making him play with a stick, but he didn't feed him meat so Jaw easily forgot about the event. His memory is kind of bad.)

MenaAthena    10302

Kate pulls her hand back, a little scared by the dog growling at her.

(Kate doesn't have anything to bribe with. Yet.)

Edited by MenaAthena
  • Like 1

YouKnowWho    8238

Trevor gets a tug on his line. He reels it in quick in hopes he catches something really big to tempt the shark dog thing to not eat anybody and become man's second best friend.

(I'm on my hands and knees Chris)

Edited by Youknowwho
  • Like 2

MenaAthena    10302

Kate gasped in surprise and grinned. He was orange AND he could talk! This was the best dog ever! She wanted to feed him something too, but she didn't have anything. 

• Like 3

Dara999    1830

Gilda throws the egg into the creature's mouth. "That's all I have." She turns her attention to the boat and steps on board, examining everything. She wondered how the heck somebody built this and thought about her own 'boats' and how they sank. 

• Like 1

GuyNamedChris    13604

(In the words of Maimonides, "Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day.")

Trevor pulled a tentacle nice sized dogfish from the water. "Hey, Trevor! Nice catch, that should be big enough for dinner."