Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

"I-I don't have a snack!" Kate shouted out to the giant that apparently swallowed all those birds stuck in his throat, "If I had one I'd give it to you! I could find you something when morning comes though!" She was shaking all over, partly from nerves and from the taxing encounter with the Root.

"THEN THE PACT IS SEALED. IF YOU CAN FIND A PROPER DISH BY THE NIGHT OF THE MORROW, I SHALL SPA--"

Gulligus heard a random scream, and looked down to see Jaw punch his leg to no avail. Gulligus let out a mighty caw, and dozens of Gulls appeared and ganged up on Jaw, entrapping him in a pecking ball of feathers. 

He then looked back at Mena.

"I SHALL SPARE BOTH YOUR PET, AND THIS HORRID BEAST. YOU HAVE EXACTLY 24 HOURS. IF AN UNSATISFACTORY MEAL IS PRESENTED, I SHALL DEVOUR BOTH."

Gulligus then stretched out one of his wings, and from it dropped 3 spell pages. He then shot upwards, with the same effects as when he left. Gyx picked up the pages, awkwardly put them into his book, and looked at Mena.

"Rgh... Wghps?"

The flock of birds waddled away from a bruised-up Jaw.

Edited by wxps350

7 hours ago, wxps350 said:

He then looked back at Mena.

7 hours ago, wxps350 said:

Gyx picked up the pages, awkwardly put them into his book, and looked at Mena.

(Don't you mean Kate? :p )

Otto punch one of the birds as they flew away from Jaw. " Can you believe it?! That bird brain totally blew me off!!"

Meri takes a moment to regain his composure, brushing himself off with a claw.  "I suggest....you give it the...'pupper'."

"Noo, don't do that!!!"  Niella replies, grabbing Silven and squirming over to Meri.  "I like the dog thing."

Trevor sat up, yelled something about pineapples, then went right back to bed on the extremely comfortable floor. Atleast he wasn't dead, but man, what were the pineapples doing?

---

Noctimus didn't like being eaten all that much. He stopped wailing loudly on how he missed his Ma and began to practice his favorite hobby, shaking in terror.

Meri picks Otto up and drops him on the other side of the island.   "Surely you understand that...the dog is not as valuable as I."  He says to Niella, who crosses her arms (partially forgetting Silven is being held by one of them).  "BUT it is cute."  She argues.

Silven was admiring the view, and more importantly admiring being throw around in a way with ease. "Sustenance would be easily found if we search the terrain," He said, eager to explore more so than really thinking of the giant birds quest to make sure the Markless Tursai of huge origin would continue his life.

"Considering it seems to...automatically ingest fish while traveling, I...doubt that would satisfy it."  Meri replies.  "We will need a more unique food."

"Or we could stop wasting time and give it the dog."

“I look like my dad. Not to mention it’s utterly terrifying to lose a limb. Unfortunately, even in my wildest dreams I’m not a doctor, so I wouldn’t really know if it’s good or bad.”  says Dream Trevor, the lord of all Trevor dreams.

Edited by Youknowwho
  • Like 3

Nadas realizes Trevor was asleep. She ***** her head to the side "Oh." she took the chance to inspect his leg wound, kneeling before him and humming in contemplation. "Hmm... This is one suffered some serious blood loss, and the cut is deep... Can't do much with what I have-- which is nothing-- but it needs to be cauterized immediately... I have no--" she stopped, tracing off for a moment. Otto was recently playing with some sort of fire pit of sorts, was he? If so, then she could use that fire to... She snapped her fingers then. "I wonder if anyone has a knife... O-or, flint..."