Battal    9,883

"Yeah!  So what do you want to hear about first?"  She says excitedly, setting Silven down on her palm and staring at him intently.

DragonMage156    25,331

"Can we get going soon?" Otto asks "I get the feeling there's not a lot to do on this island" He looks around. "I'm gonna go exploring. Maybe I can find an alligator to wrestle or something"

Mezukie    2,828

"How do you get all the nutrients you need to function properly?" Silven said as he starred back at the Markless even more gaint tursai.

Mezukie    2,828

"A professional at acquiring nutrients? Can I have a demonstration? Would this spot be ideal for one?" Silven said as it seemed he was already  noting things in his journal. 

Battal    9,883

"Well...not here.  I don't want to eat the island your friends are standing on.  Ground that muddy would get sucked away easy!"  She explains.  "We could find another island, though."

YouKnowWho    7,477

Trevor smiles excitedly. 

"Gee, I've never even tried that! I've always used worms or plain old hook. Apparently it looks delicious, but so does this improved bait!  We've gotta try and create this masterpiece of an idea you've had!"

Trevor stomps one leg on a rock and holds a fist in the air, all while still smiling wide. He looks totally ridiculous.

"THE SUPER BAIT WILL BE OURS!!"

• Like 2

MenaAthena    10,300

Kate's eyes widened and her jaw dropped when the two kissed. She put a hand up to her mouth, letting out a childish "Oooo!~" (Similar to the classic, "Oooo!~ Someone's in trouuublllle!~" but not quiet. You know what I'm talking about. Probably.)

Kade pointed a finger into his mouth and made fake gagging sounds.

• Like 1

Battal    9,883
1 hour ago, Dara999 said:

However her next action was more instinctual. Gilda pressed her face against Jaw's in a kiss.

• Like 3

DragonMage156    25,331
1 hour ago, Dara999 said:

However her next action was more instinctual. Gilda pressed her face against Jaw's in a kiss.

(Me: Aww [yes finally]

Otto: Egh [no])

• Like 1

Paxtonnnn    3,974

Wallans looks around. Was there anything to do? He sees Niella holding Silven. "Hey!" (as in 'hi') he yells, waving. Maybe that sea monster could keep him from being bored.

Edited by Paxtonnnn

Battal    9,883

Niella looks down at Wallan curiously.  "One sec."  She says, leaning down to look at Wallan.  A little too close; she practically knocks him over.  She really doesn't get the idea of personal space.

"What's up?"  She asks him.

Paxtonnnn    3,974

"With that furry thing.." he replies, pointing in Silven's direction and taking a few steps back.

Edited by Paxtonnnn

Battal    9,883

She promptly snatches him up with around the same level of gentleness she treated Silven to.