RockinMouse's Fanart

But how can they make physical contact with him? Can you... can you, hear them weep? Metro 2033 reference.

Ummm.... Sorry I don't get the referance :)

But here : [MENTION=8975]Quiixotic[/MENTION] (what a strange name.. ? :) ) just gave me this new program and I tested it out a couple of times and I really like it.. so here. A Female Wes :p

post-3920-13764591127323_thumb.jpg

Tell me what you guys think...?

• Like 1

Aww , I can imagine Wes and female wes , walking through the Eiffel tower together , miming eachother under the sunset , holding hands , then finally going in for the kiss... Wes was a horrible mime , but he was one for the ladies :PThe only words they say , they whisper , "I can't do that"Loving the art By the way! Keep it up :p Maxwell loves sneaking a peek while I'm searching the forums.

Aww , I can imagine Wes and female wes , walking through the Eiffel tower together , miming eachother under the sunset , holding hands , then finally going in for the kiss... Wes was a horrible mime , but he was one for the ladies :PThe only words they say , they whisper , "I can't do that"Loving the art By the way! Keep it up :p Maxwell loves sneaking a peek while I'm searching the forums.

Don't forget - "It says; Milk, eggs, bacon..."

I think this is enough to support my previous statement.

Soap! It's just a hat :) It's not like the hat gives him magical powers to conquer the entire island! It's. A. Hat.

Aww , I can imagine Wes and female wes , walking through the Eiffel tower together , miming eachother under the sunset , holding hands , then finally going in for the kiss... Wes was a horrible mime , but he was one for the ladies :PLoving the art By the way! Keep it up :p Maxwell loves sneaking a peek while I'm searching the forums.

Ahh... I'm gonna try doing something like that. And thank you very much :D

Strange strange person... Oh wellI really like this program! Thank you sooooooooo much to Quiixotic! I'm actually just playing around with the effects now:-Insert really cool art here-

And in the distance , you can hear the words that the mime are constantly whispering to eachother : "I can't do that"

Loooooong ago someone asked me to draw WX-78 eating a bee... I can't draw either. But I managed to draw A robot accidentally letting go of a bee....? Close enough :p

post-3920-13764591128771_thumb.jpg

yeah it sucks hahaha I know. Not my best work... :( But oh well . Laugh it off. I can't exactly draw robots so...

• Haha 1

The picture is actually quite good... Better than my drawing skills. [MENTION=1667]MilleniumCount[/MENTION]I may be soulless, but I am not lonesomeP.S: [MENTION=3920]RockinMouse[/MENTION]I´d just recommend you giving that WX-78 in the picture a bit more of a brass/bronze color, not iron.Only WX-76 is made from steel.

Edited by WX-78

He's a lonesome, soulless automaton. *sigh*

Ahhh... that sounds so sad :(buuuuut here:A type of deer thingy, and a weird hawk owl thing that sits on his antler . It would like circle it when it walks and then softly go and sit on his antler again. It'd be like a defence system.. haha I was just playing around :ppost-3920-13764591130695_thumb.jpg
  • Like 1

Ahhh... that sounds so sad :(buuuuut here:A type of deer thingy, and a weird hawk owl thing that sits on his antler . It would like circle it when it walks and then softly go and sit on his antler again. It'd be like a defence system.. haha I was just playing around :pDeer image

Deerclops x OwlieIs 18+ material allowed?