RockinMouse's Fanart

I'm so confused... ??Edit : what just happened?? why are the words now crossed out instead of spoilered

I accidentally chose spoiler instead of the whole "crossing" out. You should wait for a minute before you take the post into consideration, that's how the forums work.

I say it is Wilhelmina, Wilsons lovely wife. She continued to criticise him about his more and more unethical science projects, Then one day, it was july, he snaped because something went wrong and his project fails. Mina entered the room and he, confused by smoke and gas killed her with one of his instruments. Oh no, which tragedy.Perhaps tries to revive her...Maxwell...nooooooo

I accidentally chose spoiler instead of the whole "crossing" out. You should wait for a minute before you take the post into consideration, that's how the forums work.

Wait... so then this :

"I chose Wickerbottom Abigail/Wendy for the comedic bittersweet effect, I was not disappointed."

Means:

"I chose Abigail/Wendy for the bittersweet effect, I was disappointed."

Am I correct?

If you are disappointed please do tell me how to fix it...

Edit: I really like MilleniumCount's idea!!! (someone please tell me how to mention someone..)

Thank you.To mention someone you need to use this:[MENTION=1667MilleniumCount[/MENTION[MENTION=3920RockinMouse[/MENTIONI let the last ] out, after the number and at the end, to show. But I don't know where you get that number which is vital.I just quote copy paste other people who know this kind of magic...^^

A tip for my fellow artists:If you hover over someone's name,you will see a link to the person's profile. After the /member.php? is a number,a - and then the name of the person.So basically if you go [MENTION=*insert profile number and name afterwards*[/MENTION ] you will indeed mention someone! :)

Wait... so then this :

"I chose Wickerbottom Abigail/Wendy for the comedic bittersweet effect, I was not disappointed."

Means:

"I chose Abigail/Wendy for the bittersweet effect, I was disappointed."

Am I correct?

If you are disappointed please do tell me how to fix it...

Edit: I really like MilleniumCount's idea!!! (someone please tell me how to mention someone..)

The joke is that I said "I chose Wickerbottom for the comedic effect, I was not disappointed.", but then I fixed it into "I chose Abigail/Wendy for the bittersweet effect, I was disappointed.", it's a joke!!! :p

Thank you.To mention someone you need to use this:[MENTION=1667MilleniumCount[/MENTION[MENTION=3920RockinMouse[/MENTIONI let the last ] out, after the number and at the end, to show. But I don't know where you get that number which is vital.I just quote copy paste other people who know this kind of magic...^^

Just FYI you don´t need to use the [MENTION, you can just use @ . For example [MENTION=3920]RockinMouse[/MENTION] Edited by WX-78

Gotta love the morbidness of the anit-v-day pics shenanigans (am i using this in the reight contwex currently? I think so, the dirnk tells me I'm right No, I don't believe I was.) When were there be more art from you Rockin? :)

Edited by jujubomber
How mayn posts did I even make/? Ugh...

Ha!! I knew you were'nt Afrikaans! That's the first translation for "insane" on google. While a normal Afrikaans person would just say "mal" Ha :p

Weeelll...I just remembered the Dutch word stapelgek and thought they used it in Afrikaans aswell..Aren't there like different words for insane in Dutch?Like mal and possibly others.But yeah ya got me :boxing:PS:When you replied into Afrikaans few posts back about the anti-valentines Wilson drawing,I understood what you meant with no need of any translating shenanigans :) Edited by Spazmatic

PS:When you replied into Afrikaans few posts back about the anti-valentines Wilson drawing,I understood what you meant with no need of any translating shenanigans :)

Hmmmm.... so you're dutch?Oh and stapelgek is actually just a (dunno the english) "intensiewe vorm" of gek. Like you "blood red" or "pitch black".... you understand right? I don't have any other english examples other than colours...

Hmmmm.... so you're dutch?Oh and stapelgek is actually just a (dunno the english) "intensiewe vorm" of gek. Like you "blood red" or "pitch black".... you understand right? I don't have any other english examples other than colours...

Extensive chattering over the internet with Dutchies gave me some knowledge of their language,and seeing how Afrikaans is somewhat similar to their language,I can understand you aswell.Also,I know what you mean with the "intensiewe vorm" :) mal with it becomes-->stapelgek