RockinMouse's Fanart

Hahaha no. I'm not a Twitterhater :p

But back to why this is the last time I will be posting in a while. I'm going to stray away from the internet for a bit, only using it when I really have to for a project or something. I'm just too addicted and need to chill :D

But do not fear! I shall return in due time! On the second Monday of the third month (in MY time zone) look to the thread. There you will find me. Find comfort in that when I return I am sure to bring lots of art. Okay and please while I'm gone DON'T derail my thread I beg of you!

Please... don't hate me for this... you don't understand what a big thing is for me... the internet is my life and that's exactly the problem... I'll see you guys later..much later. *hugs everyone especially Snob cause he's never hating on me*

Bye guys... :frown-new:

I've been good but glum (is that a word...? I'm imagining it is so just go with it) without you guys and your understanding of things and such!! Glad to be home.... one little thing though... I lied about coming home with lots of art.. sorry guys. XD

I've been good but glum (is that a word...? I'm imagining it is so just go with it) without you guys and your understanding of things and such!! Glad to be home.... one little thing though... I lied about coming home with lots of art.. sorry guys. XD

It's ok :DWow...... I have class?HEY!Dagon!What?Did you hear that?What?RockinMouse said that I have class!And?Partey!Wut?
A welcome-back-and-we-got-style-party for everywone!:D

Yo, Rockin! Nice to see ya back, you son of a gun!Notice anything different? *smirk:33

Umm.... except for all the new threads that I'll never be able to read except if you guys could point out a few good ones... then no. What's different??

..I'm kinda green.

Uh.. I'm also quite different.

Umm... I'm turned into a mod, this is weird.

..I'm kinda green.

Uh.. I'm also quite different.

Umm... I'm turned into a mod, this is weird.

Holy smokes!!!!! You ARE?!? Sorry man I'm on my phone so I don't see the entire site.. imma go onto my laptop quick.. I have to see this for myself!!!

Edit: AhhhGG!!! Snob! You're a Mod!! But how.. and why..? You've gone all green!!! How MUCH did I miss while I was gone..???

Edited by RockinMouse

Holy smokes!!!!! You ARE?!? Sorry man I'm on my phone so I don't see the entire site.. imma go onto my laptop quick.. I have to see this for myself!!!

Edit: AhhhGG!!! Snob! You're a Mod!! But how.. and why..? You've gone all green!!! How MUCH did I miss while I was gone..???

There's these requirements for being a mod, but I've miraculously managed to pass it. I was pretty shocked at first, I didn't even know what was happening. And now, I'm pretty green. :p

And yeah. You missed a lot of stuff. You should try catching up now! :)

Thanks man.. :) I really appreciate it!! It's nice to hear people like your art :DOkay so I actually had this pretty cool Wilson picture with like him going insane.... aaaaaand then my computer died. So instead I'll just give you some art that has nothing to do with don't starve that my cousin wanted me to do. I'll upload it as soon as I get to my pc