RockinMouse's Fanart

Loooooong ago someone asked me to draw WX-78 eating a bee... I can't draw either. But I managed to draw A robot accidentally letting go of a bee....? Close enough :p[ATTACH=CONFIG]3348[/ATTACH]yeah it sucks hahaha I know. Not my best work... :( But oh well . Laugh it off. I can't exactly draw robots so...

*tilts head* It looks closer to kevin then WX

Who knows?It's a secret to everybody....nyahahaha :biggrin-new:...

Miskien wel miskien nie..Also you should take a look at *my* art thread sometimes aswell D;

Ek's nog nie seker nie want daai sin het nie heeltemal sin gemaak nie....?

And I've seen your art! It's awesome dude! You're very good at drawing realistically !!! Oh! and the best was your Krampus!! Absoulutely Amazing!!!!!!! Oh and don't worry... you also have a special little folder on my pc :p

Ek's nog nie seker nie want daai sin het nie heeltemal sin gemaak nie....?And I've seen your art! It's awesome dude! You're very good at drawing realistically !!! Oh! and the best was your Krampus!! Absoulutely Amazing!!!!!!! Oh and don't worry... you also have a special little folder on my pc :p

That really did sound perverted.

Ek's nog nie seker nie want daai sin het nie heeltemal sin gemaak nie....?

And I've seen your art! It's awesome dude! You're very good at drawing realistically !!! Oh! and the best was your Krampus!! Absoulutely Amazing!!!!!!! Oh and don't worry... you also have a special little folder on my pc :p

Ah,not entirely sure since I did not make an entire sentence in Afrikaans eh? Excellent :biggrin-new: You did see my art thread and like it aswell,yay :)I tend to get more lurkers than actual people replying,so I wasn't sure if you saw it already or not ._.I'm glad you think my Krampus was the best of the bunch,that's what I thought aswell(well,untill I made this beaut earlier today)..

And I got a folder on your pc aswell? YES! It seems only the finest of artitst make it there...*Does a victory dance that no-one else will ever see*

Hahaha I shall never leave! Anyways, draw more beautiful art.

Don't leave... Just the perverted person that wants +18 stuff must leave!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Hahaha I shall never leave! Anyways, draw more beautiful art.

Don't leave... Just the perverted person that wants +18 stuff must leave!!!

I would so just delete all your posts but I don't know how.But here everyone: Anti-Valentines Day :pDat Pic.Wilson : She stole my heart, so I stole hers.

Well that escalated quickly, cool pic, actually It would be good as a wallpaper for some kind of a Dark Romance Movie.

Ag baie dankie ! Dis vir my vreeslik lekker om anti-valentyns dag prentjies te teken. Dis baie maklik en laat al my frustrasies uit :p Hahaha but thank you really !!!

Valentyns dag is en bly 'n vreeslike dag :p It's a terribly commercial day,I would describe it as "a vomit of bright mindnumbling colors and exagerating couples and commerce,a false advertising day for people to show their feelings towards other people,WHICH THEY CAN DO EVERY SODDING DAY OF THE YEAR REGARDLESS!"... Yeah,that sums it up rather nicely ^_^'Also,drawing is an awesome way of getting rid of frustration about stuff,I know I'd do that whenever I need to do so.That and playing voilent games :p