Update: my teacher wanted us to do a halftone screen print of a raster image. Raster is when you use pixels to make an image. Everything on your screen for the most part is raster.

Here's a time lapse of printing that Woodie image and then a scan of the image on a piece of felt used for proofing.

Just my unluckiness that someone messed with my screen and dripped water on the emulsion. It can easily be seen on the image. Most people said it didn't detract from the image.

The entire class loved it though.

IMG_20160127_152408.jpg

IMG_20160127_152416.jpg

IMG_20160127_152426.jpg

IMG_20160127_152534.jpg

CALL 1.jpeg

So yeah. Screen printing is something I can do. If you guys have requests, tell me.

Edited by DextersComicLaboratory
  • Like 13

tumblr_inline_o1o7iyvAmJ1r52aqk_500.png

A vent art of sorts. I won't go into details, because it's a very long story that's a bit too dark to just post publicly. I just happen to panic a lot. I haven't been sleeping well (only like 2 hours a night idk how I'm surviving right now), and unlike Wilson in this picture, I just feel constantly dizzy without a headache. College life, right?

It'll pass probably. We had a very scary blizzard here and it was my first time alone. So I was a very scared 20 year old child lol. The snow isn't a problem anymore but brains work with their own rules.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, acemurdock said:

that looks awesome! Never tried screen printing but people say it's really fun. 

Screen printing is most definitely fun. There's a lot of chemicals and stuff that you work with though. It's the closest to science that I can get in our shop.

• Like 2

I won't lie and say things got better. In fact, things have gotten much, much worse. Again, I'll spare detail except in private where I really do need some comfort... of sorts... Anything really.

However, I'm trying to distract myself with art.

My friend @halfrose is helping me mod Willoughby into Don't Starve Together. Well, she has a Don't Starve story as well. In this one, Wilson got throned, and Wigfrid is the grue. Wilson doesn't go by his first name anymore, but rather as "The King of Science". His odd appearance is from him testing on himself so much.

Normally, he's a big jerk, but we had other plans.

kos and willoughby.png

• Like 10

2 hours ago, DextersComicLaboratory said:

I won't lie and say things got better. In fact, things have gotten much, much worse. Again, I'll spare detail except in private where I really do need some comfort... of sorts... Anything really.

However, I'm trying to distract myself with art.

My friend @halfrose is helping me mod Willoughby into Don't Starve Together. Well, she has a Don't Starve story as well. In this one, Wilson got throned, and Wigfrid is the grue. Wilson doesn't go by his first name anymore, but rather as "The King of Science". His odd appearance is from him testing on himself so much.

Normally, he's a big jerk, but we had other plans.

I hope whatever's troubling you gets better soon.

Also, is Willoughby a girl? And Wigfrid as the grue? That idea is cool, yet terrifying.

And Wigfrid as the grue? That idea is cool, yet terrifying.

yep, she is

king_of_light_and_queen_of_darkness_by_h

nidhoggr.png.506c0c3998b3fcf69081bd98610

Grue Wigfrid design idea was made by Prismdraws, who doesn't have a forum account, I made the drawings. She had the idea to name the Grue Wigfrid, Nidhoggr.

Ok so my friend DOES have an account, it is @drakkigirl

Edited by halfrose
forgot a little part.
  • Like 8

That Grue Wigfrid looks awesome!

7 hours ago, halfrose said:

What? surprised? XD
Yeah I don't seem to sound like a 'girl' most of the times, that is the results of not being fond of sticking near other women. 

Idk why but your signature looked perfect for that post XD and yeah, I mistaken a lot of members for guys, even on Freebird -_-

Also, I thing SirKnight may be a girl as well...

Edited by DragonMage156