Looking back on what was discussed earlier, I wanted to find out if it was possible to make a story in the game that wouldn't drastically affect gameplay. I have this mod circling the Adventure mode and Teleportato. I figured that this would stir things up a little without creating a whole new game in Don't Starve.

Still incredibly complicated to pull off. We'd need a team to do this one.

farmersunluck flowchart.jpg

Is this allowed in here? It is mod design and whatnot. Figured it's relevant and allowed.

Edited by DextersComicLaboratory
  • Like 4

Just now, DragonMage156 said:

Will there be other NPCs or is it hard to think of an extra ending/event for them?

For now, it's tough to think of extra endings. I'd probably have other NPCs in it, but they wouldn't provide an ending.

• Like 1

We're doing a 3 color screen printing project and I decided to make shirts for people who commission mods from me. The yellow ink will glow, it's gonna be sick.

Wilson.png

Also yes there is 4 colors there. I meant to write 3 colors + white underprint base.

• Like 10

I think someone wanted me to draw something adorable with Willoughby. And then after the first panel, I kinda... had other plans.

I hope when I go to the devil's throne to be judged, he sends me to the deepest circle and shows me this comic when I ask why.

Making adorable stuff is fun with him, don't get me wrong, but sometimes I need a tiny break to crack jokes.

"Him" is referring to Maxwell.

i3514^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

• Like 7

unknown.png

Yeah, he definitely needed to be based on Wolfgang.

Still a big WIP. Legs aren't even started, the faces aren't done. 

((I was using the Krampus Sack to haul around Dev items. But it's super fitting.))

• Like 5

Commission for demonmaxwell for Hessian, Cesar, General Magnus and Maxwell in a secret meeting in an OMNI Facility. Maxwell handed out cigars for everyone. Whether those guys are taking Maxwell seriously or not is up to you.

The best Klei crossover. You, sir, are a genius.

Not 100% Don't Starve, but there's Maxwell.

demonmaxwell commission for web.png

• Like 10

2 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Why might the crossover above with Maxwell be btw?

Demonmaxwell and I just really like the other Klei games too. They need some love. We somehow got to the conversation that we wanna see the villains all being evil together. Then I took it a step further, Maxwell trying to get the good guys on the island to entertain himself.

I wanna do a follow up of the protagonists together.

Just now, DextersComicLaboratory said:

Someone call a doctor I seem to be suffering with Klei crossover fever. This one's going in the portfolio.

You may have contracted said disease from me... Shameless self-advetisement or awesome coincidence? You decide!

I can't help but notice a distinct, unrealistic gap in his waistcoat. But looking at the flames, it might not be Wilson's biggest problem. :devilish:

Cool profile picture you got there!

• Like 1