Items Skin Ideas

I don't have time to draw right now, maybe I'll draw some sketches later...probably not..whatever.

1) Recolours: winter hat would be good for that, top hat as you mentioned. Maybe cat cap? What about umbrellas?

2) Heads: you are probably crafting some..but I'd like to see some beasty make-up/heads, shadow-infused-[character] of some sorts? What about baroque? Would't that fit quite a bit? 

3) Shoes: MORE OF THEM! .-. different boots, different heels, sandals?

4) Limited edition: skins for different events like carnival, maybe for the seasons, making them exclusive?

(more to come maybe)

TBH, I don't think that many of those are good fits, it's just my personal taste. I'd be happy to see one of those, but do what ever you like.

Can't wait for Top Hat skins! Here's my silly vision of Classy Top Hat with Scribble Black Colour  
I don't mean to be a party pooper, and I must say you definantly are a better drawer than me(can't remember the last time I drew something) but that seems a little dull to be black like the top hat that's in the game right now unless that's a vanity top hat? But anyway would be cool if you could wear a white top hat! :D 

I don't mean to be a party pooper, and I must say you definantly are a better drawer than me(can't remember the last time I drew something) but that seems a little dull to be black like the top hat that's in the game right now unless that's a vanity top hat? But anyway would be cool if you could wear a white top hat! :grin:

The top hat in the game is purple >.>

I want that Pajama Wilson to be a real thing so much! The blue bunny slippers are especially adorable! <3 Also that dapper rich-wilson. So fancy.

As for skin ideas, I would like to see silly things, like a 'shoe' skin that lets you walk around barefoot or in your socks. Or a head/moggles skin that gives you googly-eyes that bounce everywhere as you walk! XD The emotion commands would look strange with large, unblinking googly-eyes.

Silly things aside, I do like the dapper stuff :grin:

Guys those skins you made are awesome!

PLZ try also for better items like krampus sack, hibernation vest, tam, walking cane (!!!), log suit, maybe thelucite gear?

We can try a lot of skins but I feel that the most realistic is to focus on the most basic items for now and then go to more advanced items :) 

I guess if developers would like to expand skins they would start from the most simple items like sraw hat, top hat or tools.. maybe? :p

Krampus sack and tam can't really be customized, since you can't craft those. 

I really really want those! What about if i own that skin for tam and i kill McTusk he will drop that skinned Tam? If you kill him he will drop normal Tam? I think there is way to do this. Anyway those guys (or girls) here can still make those because why not? .)

We can try a lot of skins but I feel that the most realistic is to focus on the most basic items for now and then go to more advanced items :-)

I guess if developers would like to expand skins they would start from the most simple items like sraw hat, top hat or tools.. maybe? :razz:

True. So is Walking cane one of those basic items? :)

I really really want those! What about if i own that skin for tam and i kill McTusk he will drop that skinned Tam? If you kill him he will drop normal Tam? I think there is way to do this. Anyway those guys (or girls) here can still make those because why not? .)

True. So is Walking cane one of those basic items? :-)

Sure it is :D

How about getting an option to customize the piggyback and insulation packs with backpack skins we own? I used to make the piggyback all the time, but now I like my bunny bag so much that I never craft it anymore.

Archived