Shipwrecked DLC Not Appearing

We're checking it out. Will report back when I have more info. 

Can indeed confirm that getting DS: Shipwrecked as a gift adds it to your library but, doesn't show it's active on the account when you click on DS in the library.

However, I received a key from Klei for beta testing and the key did in fact work properly.

Also it seems like Valve did something wrong.. So not Klei's fault.. calm down dude. Klei always did their best for the community

Naah.. the problem is obvious.. launcher cant find the directory of the DLC.. Valve is not concerned about this.

Apparently Valve set the store live without actually setting the game live, so we are working with them to get it fixed. It will be sorted as soon as possible. Really sorry for the inconvenience. 

Well we just have to wait now until Gaben fixes this!

:snarlingspider:  :snarlingspider:  :snarlingspider:

Bought the DLC for me and my wife and at the DLC download page it shows that I have it in my library,

but not really next to the ROG DLC, so here I am to see all of you having the same problem.

I hope you fix this fast and Game ON! Wait ON!

:snarlingspider:   :snarlingspider:  :snarlingspider:

Naah.. the problem is obvious.. launcher cant find the directory of the DLC.. Valve is not concerned about this.

No, it all comes down to checking if the DLC is in your library. It's physically downloaded, it's just not activated because when the game sends a DRM check to Steam, it responds that you don't own the expansion.

TheSim:IsDLCInstalled(index)

is the line responsible for this error and again, it all seems to lie somewhere on the Valve's side. If you don't believe, just check your Steam profile, "All Games" section. Shipwrecked is not there.

EDIT: Just after I wrote it everything started working.

This is a annoyance and a bit disappointing- but I just wanted to stop and be thankful for a sec. :)

Thank you, Klei, for making a game we so anticipate, and at such a low cost to us.

Thank you, Steam, for making such games accessible to us and helping to dethrone big-name game producers a bit

And I'm also thankful that a couple hours (?) delay on a game I'm going to love even registers on my list of daily concerns- when for so many, "eating today" or "not being shot today" rank much higher. <3

Patience, guys. :)

Archived