Dear Klei, why you have to make such good toys! Sigh!

So, I guess roughly two years ago I said "if they are going to make Beefalo plushes, I'm going to buy those".

Today the email arrives (actually, 2 days ago), Beefalo plushes available.

Enter the shop and discover 2 versions: white and limited black, not only that, on discount.

Then I say: I'm an old man, I can't buy plushes at my age (I'm 26)!

Wait a few hours... I'm back on the shop and I say: "mhhh, maybe I might buy it, I said that, and I really like them!". But which one should I pick? I like the white one because it's white, but the black one is too fun with the white beard. :indecisiveness:

I decided they costly so I drop the phone hoping not to check them back again.
Then I think about those plushes for the rest of the day and I still think about which one to pick.

The day after I shopped BOTH.

Why you make so cool toys, I was supposed to save money for Christmas presents!  :nightmare:

I guess I can fake one is for my wife :friendly_wink:

It can't be helped. You give in sooner or later. I have a shirt, a small bird and a chester. Surrender yourself to the cuteness of the plushies 

They have some hypnotic-thingies on their website I'm sure. I'm tempted by chester too, my wife thinks might be helpful for storing stuff in it.

ARGHHHHHHH

Customs haven't been so soft, I had to pay VAT, spent quite a bit!

I'm a bit disappointed by the horns and the beard of the black one: one of the horn don't stay up and the beard is quite short.

The white looks better, but the face of the black one is so funny, with the white beard...

Overall, I'm satisfact, I keep them near the keyboard  :love-struck:

I feel you, I got the Chill Beefalo the moment I was able to. I have no regrets whatsoever, it sits in my Chester. 

Unfortunately for me they released Shadow Wilson the day after I said I was going to stop buying things online so I wouldn't screw up people's Christmas shopping for me.

If it's still there on the 26th I'm snagging it. ;) 

I feel you, I got the Chill Beefalo the moment I was able to. I have no regrets whatsoever, it sits in my Chester. 

Unfortunately for me they released Shadow Wilson the day after I said I was going to stop buying things online so I wouldn't screw up people's Christmas shopping for me.

If it's still there on the 26th I'm snagging it. ;)

Ahaha, that's lovely, inside chester!

I didn't notice chill beefalo when it came out, would have loved buying that too, 3 beefalos... I'm addicted :p

Customs haven't been so soft, I had to pay VAT, spent quite a bit!

I'm a bit disappointed by the horns and the beard of the black one: one of the horn don't stay up and the beard is quite short.

The white looks better, but the face of the black one is so funny, with the white beard...

Overall, I'm satisfact, I keep them near the keyboard  :love-struck:

I know what you mean about the horns, I recently got the original coloured one for my anniversary from my boyfriend, and one of its horns were messed up. Kinda disappointing not being able to show off both horns, but still super cute! It is sad though that they are a wee bit top heavy, my Mr. Beefalo { I had a lack of a better name, so I just stuck with my placeholder } falls on his face all the time. But that adds to the cuteness!~

Now, I have twenty dollars, and I am dying to spend it on Klei stuff. What should I get? I can Stea- I mean borrow 14 dollars from my friend and get Zombie Wes or an adorable spider plush? Or just "borrow" like five dollars and buy Abigail, the ghost that is forever my tank? Ooooor test my luck at a blind box or two, hoping to get Wes or Chester {that mandrake though}?? Or just dip my toes in and get some stickers for my new computer tower I'm getting? Too many choices. Not enough money or time to get limited edition stuff ;~;

Archived