(I should probably start responding to this. Too lazy to draw anything though.)

> P a i n t  y o u r s e l f  w i t h  t h e  s t r a n g e  m a c h i n e

> P a i n t  y o u r s e l f  w i t h  t h e  s t r a n g e  m a c h i n e

You warp in some GREY PAINT from the HARDWARE STORE DIMENSION and paint yourself completely GRAY.

Not much has changed.

>Use the STRANGE MACHINE to conjure a Temmie into existance.

I'm getting a bit tired of explaining this, but TEM are a MONODIMENSIONAL ENTITY that cannot be monitored, controlled or teleported from external dimensions, such as the GREY AREAS. Even if you could, it's too big for a CUP-LIKE RECEPTICLE, so it would just be spat back out somewhere in the MULTIVERSE.

> Make tea to help you think (you know what brand)

You make some OOLONG TEA.

And then an entire Thermos of EARL GREY TEA. You love that stuff.

> Update this topic.

(Ugh. Fine.)

> eat the mud

You are usually a stickler about food off the GROUND, but something about this MUD just seems so appealing. Maybe...

*Insert stock "BLUH" here*

Yeah, no, you're never doing that again.

>Get Up

The mudlike consistency of the MUD makes it hard but eventually you get to your feet. Judging by the HIP ELECTRO HOUSE, TALL, IMPOSING WHITE BUILDINGS, and BUSY STREETS inhabited by PEOPLE AND MONSTERS ALIKE, you appear to be in some sort of INTERSPACE CITY SETTLEMENT. Nobody seems to have noticed you. Maybe you could just leave, without any-

A small WHITE DOG has noticed you and is now pawing at your knees. Perfect.

Command an entry.

>Pet the dog.

tumblr_mh2jrrU7091rbavngo1_1280.gif

You gently pet the DOG.

Then you pet it again.

Then you get bored.

>Then hit the dog repeatedly.

Wow, this dog is really needy, and it's starting to cramp your GRAYLIEN STYLES. Beatdowns are in order.

The DOG fights valiantly. In fact, too valiantly. In a matter of minutes the dog is on top of you, barking triumphantly. I guess you've got to get used to this guy following you around from here on.

>Name the dog "L"

L, THE CANINE BREEING, HAS JOINED YOUR PARTY.

aZHBRjt.gif

(I was too lazy/busy to draw)Only I'mDaMisterL can control this character.

> eat the dog

That's actually a good idea. But you won't dare lay a hand on that BADASS/ANNOYING DOG unless it's explicitly for petting purposes.

UPDATE 1.1

CHARACTER BUILDING

-Added character list to original post

-Stole weirdo's thing

-Added characters. If you do something noteworthy in terms of the game you will get one, and you and only you will be able to control it.

-The AUTHOR has assumed a small portion of control over the UNNAMED GRALIEN

-The UNNAMED GRALIEN can now develop an identity and appearance depending on gained personality traits

> Realize that you don't have a name yet and come up with a name for yourself

You try, but you are apparently terrible with NAMES. Actually, not apparently. It should be obvious considering you just named a freaking dog after a letter of the alphabet. Who even does that? (Sorry MisterL)

>ENTER NAME, CHANGE APPEARANCE.

Archived