Smells Like Post - Undertale Thread

Morgan17

The final boss themes are my personal favorites, they all perfectly fit with the scenario at hand.  An ungodly abomination that is seemingly immortal, an unstoppable psychopath who can manipulate timelines, and an unlosable victory lab that's just there to be friggin amazing.

The final boss themes are my personal favorites, they all perfectly fit with the scenario at hand.  An ungodly abomination that is seemingly immortal, an unstoppable psychopath who can manipulate timelines, and an unlosable victory lab that's just there to be friggin amazing.

My personal favourites of the Soundtrack have to be "ASGORE", "Death by Glamour" and "Battle against a True Hero". All of these perfectly fit to the characters and the situations they are played in.

Also who's everyones favourite Character?

For me it's a really hard tie between Papyrus and Asgore.

Papyrus is just so damn goofy and fun to read through his dialogue and he also has a pretty fun bossfight during the neutral/pacifist route.

Asgore on the other hand I like because of his entire build up. Early on you get told that he seems to be some kind of tyrant at least from what Toriel tells you but then you slowly start to hear from so many NPCs what a genuintly nice guy he actually is and it makes you think about it. And then the actual reveal is just semi shocking because he's just such a nice guy and you really notice that he doesn't want to fight you but must do so to free the monsters. Also imho he has the best bossfight no gimmicks just a fair fight between you and him.

Asriel is probably my favorite (it's hard to actually decide since pretty much all of the characters are good.)  I'm going to encase my reasoning in spoiler alerts because it'll ruin half the game if you haven't beaten the Pacifist ending yet.

His backstory, while sorta confusing, is still pretty tragic; he sacrificed his life and soul just to fulfill Chara's dying wish (which was made with less than good intentions), then got reincarnated as the soulless Flowey.  So then, after getting beaten down (and killed, depending on your choices) multiple times, he finally achieves godlike power and gets the souls of everyone in the Underground; then, after getting beaten again, he regains his soul and destroys the barrier, freeing everyone.  So what's his reward?  Getting turned back into Flowey and being forced to have it happen to him over and over again, thanks to the player.  Yeesh, this kid does not get a break.

Plus both his boss fights are some of my favorites in all of gaming.

woah i only came back here to see if anyone posted anything about undertale (which is a pretty stupid reason but w/e)

but oy i finally beat sans

tbh it doesn't feel rewarding lol

and as for my fav character it's either temmie (cuz idk lol) or sans?? just... idk

i am absolutely terrible at talking about anything bye now​​

I WANT TO GET OFF MR. SANS'S BAD TIME

*y o u  c a n  n o t  e s c a p e  i t.

*F o r  s o m e  r e a s o n  , t h i s  p o s t  f i l l s  y o u  w i t h  d e t e r m i n a t i o n.o r  d o e s  i t?

*K e e p  g o i n g  m a t e!

Archived