Game Update 136033 - 5/11/2015

136033 - 5/11/2015

Changes

• Added OSX client support for Twitch Plays Together mod.
  • Increased Buzzard regen period from 20 seconds to 1440 seconds.
  • Increased Hound Mound’s regen period from 120 seconds to 180 seconds.
  • Lavae now leash to the Dragonfly, changing targets if they get too far away from their mother. If the Dragonfly dies or otherwise leaves, Lavae will despawn. 
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed bug where Birchnut Tree Stumps can become unburnable.
  • Scorch marks sync properly to clients now.
  • Burn marks properly save their size and orientation.
  • Burn marks properly fade out and remove themselves over time.
  • Meteors no longer destroy irreplaceable items such as Chester’s Eye Bone.
  • Fixed a crash when resetting the sim while holding a lighter, torch, or certain other items.

I think it was on the last build because I just stoped playing to night but glomer's flower seems to stay in the players inventory. I was hosting the server idk if that has something to do with it. But when I restarted the server glomer would fly away and die if I had the flower on me.

You guys are doing great by this game btw.

RIP easy meat farm

What will we ever do without our 100 meat per day? 

(Buzzards are still an amazing source of food. You get the same amount of food still it just seems like less because it is. But lets not forget the amount of food they used to give that just ended up rotting.. Worry not, you can still live on it very comfortably, Kill 2 goats and 3+ Buzzards and boom, you can restore 450 hunger.)

Top Hat is using a spider hat function:

local function top()        local inst = simple(top_custom_init)        if not TheWorld.ismastersim then            return inst        end        inst.components.equippable.dapperness = TUNING.DAPPERNESS_MED        inst:AddComponent("fueled")        inst.components.fueled.fueltype = FUELTYPE.USAGE        inst.components.fueled:InitializeFuelLevel(TUNING.TOPHAT_PERISHTIME)        inst.components.fueled:SetDepletedFn(spider_perish)        inst:AddComponent("waterproofer")        inst.components.waterproofer:SetEffectiveness(TUNING.WATERPROOFNESS_SMALL)        return inst    end

Are you sure that's not from the Krampusnacht mod?

This mod is not installed. And there is no mods on my server which affects health.invincible variable.

Seems that it is very old bug, because it was before... few months ago.

When I ran into an invincible krampus a few months back in DS:RoG a quick search on the web suggested the cause was the krampus picking up loose things on the ground (e.g. guano and rot), jumping in its sack to escape, and being interrupted by an attack by another mob (e.g. the batilisks that produced the guano).  I should note another telltale sign was the krampus wasn't doing any damage: not to me, not to my armor, and not to the batilisks it was fighting.  The quick fix was to save & quit, then load the game again and it'd be mortal once more.  That might not be an option for you if there's other people on the server, though.

From reading the krampus stategraph, when exiting the world, he is indeed invincible during that time.

He gets removed when his exit animation ends.

During his exit, he has the nointerrupt tag, and he switches to the hit state and he is attacked and doesn't have that tag, so any attacks during this time won't make him change his stategraph state.

However, there are two ways I can see krampus getting his state changed before finishing the anim:

1) He gets frozen (likely by the player)

2) He gets asleep (from pan flute or by the night falling)

Archived