Five Nights at Freddy's 4

MycoLogical

yay another overhyped game

Alright, So, The ending to the third was perfect.

If they make a Fnaf 5, I'm done with the internet forever.

Well it says final, so I am guessing that won't happen...

But then we got the movie! And the video game adaptation of said movie! The graphic novel tie in! The clothing! The lunchbox! The colouring books!

Well it says final, so I am guessing that won't happen...

But then we got the movie! And the video game adaptation of said movie! The graphic novel tie in! The clothing! The lunchbox! The colouring books!

Dam you have no idea how much I want that to happen

THAT THING IS NIGHTMARE FUEL NIGHT MARE F*CKIN FUEL. NO NO NO NO NONONONNONONONONONONONONONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Considering that the Game Theory video came out a few hours before the announcement some people believe that Scott just waited for it to **** with everyone and if that is true kudos cause thats A-Level trolling for that specific channel (as in MatPat spend hours probably days writing the script and put the pieces together nad here comes Scott and announces a 4th game just to Rip his theory a new one)

Otherwise i don't care TBH if people like the games thats not my damm buisness and hey if Scott agaisnt donates 250K$ to Charity im ******* fine with it at least it shows that some Gamedevs are decend human beings.

anybody else notice that it's shadow bonnie

To me it looks like a moulding of Bonnie and Freddy.

I personally reckon that that Mike Schmidt is the guard in FNAF 3 (we never hear/see his name), granted he will be 30 years older.

After Freddy's closed, his mind was already susceptible to hallucinations, hence why in Fazbear's Fright, a simple closure of the air vents sends him into a panic attack. He sees that Fazbear's Fright is opening and decides to see what is going on. He notices Springtrap doing his thing but fights to 'end' what is going on.

Obviously it burns down (whether it was arson or not is debatable), he frees the kids spirits and the Purple Guys spirit is no longer bound in Springtrap, but still bound to this Earth.

So what is he going to do? Haunt an already weak man's mind. The man who knows Freddy Fazbear's the most after him and Phone Guy (R.I.P).

I personally reckon that that Mike Schmidt is the guard in FNAF 3 (we never hear/see his name), granted he will be 30 years older.

After Freddy's closed, his mind was already susceptible to hallucinations, hence why in Fazbear's Fright, a simple closure of the air vents sends him into a panic attack. He sees that Fazbear's Fright is opening and decides to see what is going on. He notices Springtrap doing his thing but fights to 'end' what is going on.

Obviously it burns down (whether it was arson or not is debatable), he frees the kids spirits and the Purple Guys spirit is no longer bound in Springtrap, but still bound to this Earth.

So what is he going to do? Haunt an already weak man's mind. The man who knows Freddy Fazbear's the most after him and Phone Guy (R.I.P).

I honestly think it's Jeremy Fitzgerald.

I actually made a similar theory a while ago

It's been 30 years since that job. That terrible job. When Freddy Fazbears closed down, you were more than relieved to finally watch them be taken away, one by one, the new "and improved" animatronics. Your hatred towards balloon boy. Your absoloute fear of Foxy. The intimidation of Freddy. The loud radio of Mangle. And him. The puppet. You watch as they pick up his box, his lifeless body, and the music box. You watch as they trash it, and toss it onto the heap of garbage of what was Freddy Fazbear's family pizzarea.   You have tried forgetting about all of it, but when the new pizzarea opened, you remembered all those horrible memories, the hallucinations, the shadows... you walk into the new place, look at the animatronics, look at the office, and you can feel their presence. You know they are there. But you feel another...    A spare room. One not labled on the cameras, nor imput into the animatronic's minds. The panic room. You walk in to check it out. As a respected Fazbear veteran, nobody questions you. Nothing to note in here, just some arcade cabinets, and... the original Bonnie animatronic. From the first diner. The hybrid. The myth. The legend. It seems to be staring at you... you see things... It's him...   You walk out of the pizzarea, now trying to forget all about Freddy Fazbear and the crew.   Now it's now. Those 30 years later. A horror attraction is opening.   And it features old parts from the place you worked. You get a call.   They want it to be as authentic as possible. They want a guard that previously served, one that has experience. You've had enough of Freddy, once and for all. You agree.   You've done it. You've lasted the 5 nights they hired you for. But with the keys to the building still in your hands, you sneak in the following night.   That's it. It's almost over. You're almost done. Just light the match-

Archived