Loop's Fanarts of Don't Starve little post 8D

For Manga Purposes (Loop's lil project)  

135 members have voted

1. 1. So I'm now making a lil manga for Don't Starve and I have decided that whoever gets the highest votes will be the one who will meet Wilson~ Vote :D

It's true, electricity prefers the least-effort (most conductive) path, and metal is highly conductive. While in a Faraday Cage, no bolts from outside can harm you, and vice versa (unless they're high-vel railgun bolts, I'm talking about electricity here).

However, it's unlikely that you would go unharmed wearing a Faraday Cage, since intense heat would develop. It's still safer than getting struck directly by lightning, but not ideal. EDIT: I forgot to mention that your body may still form a more conductive path. As long as the current stays away from important organs, you'd only spaz some muscles.

When caught in a mad lightning storm, crouch to minimize the lightning rod effect without making more contact with the ground (since lightning may travel across soil to access your conductive internal water).

Woodie learnt a shocking lesson to day.

Edited by Mobbstar
  • Like 4

*whispers* To day or today? Is that... is that a joke I didn't get or just a typo?

Also, why did everyone become scientists all of a sudden?

"today" used to be spelled "to-day", which in turn used to be spelled "to day", and I felt like "to day" reads better than "today" in that position. No puns implied.

I am not "all of the sudden" scientist, I am long renowned CEO and lead scientist of BRM

Also I watch a little bit of veratasium &friends.

That last page isn't relevant to the fact I was struck by lightning in game I hope?  :'|

Because for the first time in with how long I played DS I've only been struck by lightning once...sob.

Still intrigues me why his screen would go red though, compared to everyone else who's white

Hahaha loving the animations and all. Keep up the great work! ♥

Batteries can be butt. Don't worry too much.

Edited by osmRhodey
  • Like 1

*whispers* If he was wearing his lumberjacket, he would've been fiiiiine... Wilson this is all your fault for falling in that river!

oh btw hi i've just been following this thread for a week or so now. you're awesome, Loop! I'm trying to improve my art skills and you're a major inspiration. <3

and everyone else is hilarious :D

• Like 4