That Was Dumb Thread

Lagoe

Let's see here...

I took on about 4 tall birds, and just ran in, tentacle-spike ablazing, and within a few moments, my logsuit was broken. Those suckers do a load of damage to your logsuit. About 1 of them dead, and i died. :3

I'm sure i've done stupider things, but that's what I can think of at the moment.

I accidentally fed a pig an entire stack of monster meat when the hounds were coming. As if that wasn't bad enough, it was evening, I was surrounded by spider nests, in a swamp, and Abigail spawned right on top of me.

...And after all that, it was the Grue that finally killed me. I went out in a BLAZE OF GLORY.

Testing how strong the Grue was by taking off armor and walking into the night...

Not to mention other experiments on 'harm'.

I don't want to talk about how many times I died trying to take a 'little damage' to test healing properties of food. Lets just say it was a few...

Testing how strong the Grue was by taking off armor and walking into the night...

Not to mention other experiments on 'harm'.

I don't want to talk about how many times I died trying to take a 'little damage' to test healing properties of food. Lets just say it was a few...

First off LadyD, might I say very nice Avatar, and secondly I've done the same thing I don't know how many times. It cracks me up what a difference a piece of wood on your body makes. xD

I've yet to actually have Wilson die from starving. Every single death has been 100% stupid and 100% preventable.

The worst one, I think, was when I was in the swamp - not even for any particular reason, just trying to explore - when I got the hell beat out of me by a tentacle. Now it wasn't a big deal, I had a meat effigy and an amulet handy, so I resurrected back at my camp and immediately popped on the amulet to trot off and find my stuff. The same tentacle promptly killed me a second time because I got too gutsy ducking in to grab my things from around it and it caught me.

I did manage to grab all of my crap in the end, and then I ran back to camp feeling kind of proud of myself for having pulled it off but pretty ashamed for having died twice and wasted all of my resurrection items doing it at the same time. Still, I'd done it, and I could always build another meat effigy or dig up another amulet, I figured. I vowed not to be so stupid again; I'd play it safe from then onward.

That was when the hounds came. I heard them coming - as you do - but I spent so long faffing around trying to get ready for them that when they suddenly did turn up, I didn't have time enough to make a fire and they wouldn't give me enough breathing space to get one lit.

I'm not sure if it was the grue or the hounds that got me in the end. ._.

I wanted to examine my Smallbird egg when it was hatching. Had a spear equipped and killed the poor thing right upon hatching.... I felt sooo bad for that.... The next time i stole an egg i ran away from the tallbird literally telling them "i'm not going to kill your kids again i swear"

I managed to get not myself, but my Smallbird killed. I was harvesting honey, grabbing it then sprinting off before the bees could sting me. Well, my Smallbird tried to defend me from the bees, and was stung to death... and I managed to kill over half of my bees trying to save the bird. It was a sad day at the Wilson camp. Of course, I still had Wilson eat the morsel the bird dropped. I worry that I may have inadvertently caused some psychological damage there...talk about the sanity meter: "You got your only friend killed by your own bees. Right. Now eat him."

with the new update going to farm silk in a 6 or more 3 lvl spider nest and allof a sudden all of them turn in to queen spider and you trying to fight them and they constantly pooping out mini spiders isn`t the best way to go at it lol

I ate my first attempted Smallbird while attempting to move it closer to the fire at night. Clicked on myself instead of the ground next to me. "Mmmm, beaky!" Wendy exclaims after consuming the world's most overripe omelette. >.<