The Orchestra

CloakofCrow

For Battal, Holly, and the other people around them, nothing happens. They are left alone in the dark with nothing to do...

Ethel approaches the next fire, but as he nears it, it gets darker and darker until nothing is left. The tome is black, but unopenable. Another fire can be seen in the distance shining bright.

"Ah, I think I know what the Varg is doing," Vennyle laid back, obviously amused, "you sure you don't want to get any more rest? You have a big day ahead of you and it can get tiring."

(It is around 4 in the morning (in game), soooo... yea.)

Edited by CloakofCrow

Holly herself was not used to being out and about this time of night, if it even WAS the time of night she thought it was. It was about 8:00 PM when she was dragged down into the abyss from those accursed black hands who pried her from home. Then again, what home would there be? Her brother was gone... And he was all she had. But that doesn't change the fact that she was abducted. Abducted from home, and dropped in what seemed to be the middle of nowhere. If she didn't find a place to rest tonight, then she'd just be able to rest in the day time. However... Bonnie seemed pretty Energetic... and she DID have the Vitanomicon... 

"B-Bonnie? Can... Can I poke you really quick?"

"Well, y'know, when you do something a bunch of times in a row, it get's a little stale after a while. Everyone knows that." Opal remarked, rolling her eyes "Ugh, you're lucky you're hot..."

="...Did I just say that out loud?"=

=>"Yes."<=

="Crap."=

"Uh... Er... I mean like, fire, hot, yeah. Right. I uh... Gotta go now, something noble and all that, bye!" she said, backing up deeper into the forest, her face tinted crimson red, breaking off into a sprint she yelled behind her "And don't follow me again!"

(At this point I think I need a key for my various punctuation uses, dear god.)

( words ) - OOC

>"Words"< - Onyx

= words = - In-head

There, that oughta cover it.

Hopefully.

I'm bad at this

Edited by Blazingice26

Holly nodded, before poking Bonnie in the back of her neck with her index finger. As her index finger neared, a circle of green light would appear on the back of her neck, yet shrink around Holly's finger and slide up along her finger, and faded halfway up her arm. After which, Holly's semi-squinted eyes widened back to normal, and her posture fixed up.

"Alright, that helped." Holly said with a stretch. Immediately, she looked to the left, and picked a branch off a nearby tree. She then sensed the lifeforce of a very small spider in it's web nearby. She encroached to it, and plucked off the web, and then wrapped it around the stick.

"Mind lighting this?" Holly said, holding out the makeshift torch.

Wunan chuckled. He'd scared the book toting one well, enough for him to spout a profanity... He was certainly proud of that. Though he should have been expecting his clone to be attacked... Next time, he made a mental note to block with the staff. He sighed as he addressed the stab wound on his shoulder and the bites on his leg, plucking some nearby grass and wrapping them around the wounds. The stab was still bleeding, so he focused more on that one. He huddled closer to the fire, entertaining the thought of sleep.

"I took a teeny bit of your Vita, which is basically Life Energy. With it, I'm able to have a better sense of the lifeform's around me, which is how I saw the spider in it's web." Holly explained with relief as the torch now illuminated the surrounding area better.

Edited by wxps350

"Ah cool. Also, do you think you can fix my arm?"

Bonnie lifts her left hand, the mutated one.

The mutation looks less weird than before: one of the three eyes was now gone and the second one was almost closed. But the third one...well, that one was gazing at the sourroundings without stopping not even for a moment.

"The parasite usually calms down after 20 minutes or so..."

Ethel continued to slowly shuffle toward the fires, his hopes slowly dropping as they continued to extinguish. Ethel began to shiver, but he did not know if it was from fear or from cold. He continued to look to all sides of him, hoping that nothing would come after him. It was only a matter of time until morning came, and then Ethel would be safe. He just had to stay alert.

Edited by Will