The Orchestra

CloakofCrow

Opal, distraught by the voices implied refusal of her offer, modified her request "WOULD YOU CONSIDER A GAME OF SUDOKU FOR THE RIGHT TO LEAVE YOUR REALM ALIVE FUN?" The kitten promptly mews in further agreement, this is quite clearly the best option.

post-287842-0-27511500-1424230996_thumb.

(It's hard to come up with stuff for everyone all at once!)

The creature's take her to a bright room, lit up with a blinding orb in the middle of the room. She couldn't see the floor due to the intensity of the light, but it felt wet and sticky. There were multiple chambers barred with iron and they were empty, the whole room had a fiery smell to it and it wasn't good. "Are you ready Shana?"

(NO EXCUSES! YOU MUST HAVE EVERY SINGLE DETAIL AND EVENT PLANNED OUT AT ANY GIVEN TIME. ANYTHING LESS THAN PERFECTION IS UNACCEPTABLE.)

Shana immediately held her arm over her eyes upon entering the room, the bright light feeling like it was burning them. As such, she couldn't see the iron barred chambers, but the sticky floor and burning smell were enough to make her doubt this decision, but it was too late to back out now. Besides, this was going to help her; make her perfect for her parents. She wasn't giving that up.

"Y-yes." she replied shakily.

Edited by MenaAthena

"You won't remember any of this afterwards Shana, we're sorry for what's about to happen..."

A hand pulled her and she heard a door slam behind her. It let go and she stumbled to a wall. Then she heard the most terrifying sound she could have at that moment; the click of a door locking. Ropes coiled around her wrists and ankles. A piece of cloth shoved itself between her teeth to muffle her scream. She whimpered and tried to turn her head away from the fiery heat pressing against her cheek. "Now we can get started."

(Recognize this?) 

( @Halved ? Still here?)

Holly sat in thought, trying to think of an objective of sorts to keep them busy. Soon, hunger encroached upon her like a stalking tiger, and her mind soon crumbled.

"Hey Bonnie? You got anything to eat?" She asked hopefully.

"Clearly" she said "You have not witnessed a true game of Wizards Sudoku, if you had, I believe you would be awed by the legendary game of Sudoku that may or may not result in both of our deaths." The kitten mewed regally

Edited by Blazingice26

"How about I come down there, It'll be easier. Just give me a second... What? You're taking the darkness out of that girl? Good for you guys, now fcuk off, I'm about to play sudoku." 

Suddenly, the old man's house bursts into flames again and a demon walks out of it, "Whoops, sorry about that Fizban." he says to the old man, "Would you so kindly suck up that fire Jakob? Now how about some Sudoku?"

Edited by CloakofCrow

Jakob shrugs, then holds out his hand towards the fire.  The flames are drawn into a small ball within his fingers, a superhot, supercompressed fireball that would probably be explosive if handled carelessly.  Instead, he simply clenches his hand into a fist, cutting off the fire's oxygen and putting it out.

"This should be entertaining."  He says, sitting down on a fallen tree and watching Opal and the demon intently.

Opal stood, mouth agape, dazed by the situation that just presented itself, she tried to decipher the exact meaning of the events that had just taken place, and came upon the answer, that in all honesty, she didn't give a fcuk. During her state of absolute confusion, she managed to stutter out a few words "U-uh... Sure."

Confused Opal -

Imagine [||||||||iiiiiii]

Pulchritude [|iii]

Vim [|]

Edited by Blazingice26

(Yeah I recognize it. That's my handy work you're stealing, thief!)

Despite the familiarity of the situation, she couldn't make the connection to her nightmare; she couldn't think. Shana was completely running off fear and desperation; the instinct to survive. She tugged as hard as she could at her restraints in a blind panic. 

(Wait, you expected me to remember something from a couple pages ago?  Pfft.  Who do you think I am?)

(Also, this roleplay is turning into half us writing a dark, disturbing story about corruption and insanity, and half just us messing around.)

Edited by Quiet