Best update! I finally defeated my greatest nemesis yet!

Plospo

The mutant bees, or "Waterbees", are eating all the fish pollen. And fishes, unlike flowers, aren't benefited by the bees eating their pollen. On the contrary, it messes up their reproduction.

This means less fish. And who knows what impact this will have on the eco-system of these islands? Maybe there will be less birds since the birds who eat fishes starve, and if I can't find enough seeds, I might starve as well.

And the game is called "Don't Starve".

I have no choice but to destroy my enemy.

Some days ago i couldn't destroy it due to lack of range and swimming ability, while the mutant bees destroyed the ecosystem. But now:

post-4327-13764589784697_thumb.png

post-4327-13764589785088_thumb.png

The recently introduced firedart! Best weapon ever.

Haha, the water-bees are burning to death! The irony! :twisted:

Bee in topleft corner: I will avenge my brothers and sisters one day. I'll be back!

I thought i would be safe when i had destroyed the Hive of the Waterbees. I couldn't have been more wrong...

I was just strolling around my camp, minding my own bussiness, and enjoying the beautiful sunset:

post-4327-13764589788134_thumb.png

When all of a sudden, i was surrounded by bee.. AAAAAAAAAH Not the bees! AHHHHHHH Ahgarbulagabah my eyes! my eyes! AHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHhhhurgh!

post-4327-13764589788477_thumb.png

It seems the WaterBees were victorious in the end, just showing that in the end, nature always win.

Everytime anyone of you create a new world, pray to Maxwell and all that is holy that you shall be spared the mutant water-killer-bees.

Yeah, but to be honest, I have been planning on killing myself for awhile now, (in the game, not in real life :p) both because this world has looooooooooong bridges, and the new world generator seems epic so I want to try it, but also because I haven't unlocked any other characters yet, and you can only do that by dying.

I thought it would be awesome to leave this world in style and making a story, a la Nicolas Cage, instead of just eating monster meat, or even worse, deleting your old world without dying at all...

Speaking of which, maybe it would be cool to create a death thread, not were you share stories of how you die by mistake but how you get tired of the world and make a Grand Finale?

Perhaps It's just me, since I have a weird sense of humor :/

I bet those bad water bees were saved by the sea rabbits. Underground tunnels straight to your camp were your undoing my friend.

Ah, i should've known those sneaky bastards would form a coalition

*Squints eyes and looks from the right to the left*

I don't even want to watch this video, the horror! When I was four years old I accidentally stepped into an earth wasp nest on a hike, that was not very nice. A four year old can not run away very fast. I cannot remember how often I got stung but to this very day I am sweating cold sweat whenever I hear the sound of a bee or wasp.

I don't even want to watch this video, the horror! When I was four years old I accidentally stepped into an earth wasp nest on a hike, that was not very nice. A four year old can not run away very fast. I cannot remember how often I got stung but to this very day I am sweating cold sweat whenever I hear the sound of a bee or wasp.

Hm, not sure if trolling... since you shouldn't play this game since it got lots of bees... (although you can avoid them i guess)

But if you are not, then sorry if I didnt mention in the topic that the thread was about bees =/