Ask the Me(na)!

MenaAthena

What's your favourite relaxing music? (That relaxes you, I mean)

Hmm... I can't think of anything off the top of my head. Don't get me wrong, I love music, I just don't remember the names. If I can think of anything I'll say.

P.S. The multi quote button isn't working, so prepare for a ton of replies.

I'm sowwy

Have a song

Nu tank u

i have a few questions. don't cheat.

if you could choose between not eating coockie dough your entire life but being able to eat any other sort of dough or batter OR not being able to eat any sort of dough or batter for a week and then being able to eat whatever you want your entire life, what would you choose?

who you rather be killed, you or PCT?

does lena actually called LenaAthena?

what is your realtonship with Athena?

i have a few questions. don't cheat.

if you could choose between not eating coockie dough your entire life but being able to eat any other sort of dough or batter OR not being able to eat any sort of dough or batter for a week and then being able to eat whatever you want your entire life, what would you choose?

who you rather be killed, you or PCT?

does lena actually called LenaAthena?

what is your realtonship with Athena?

Not being able to eat any dough or batter for a week and the whatever I want for the rest of my life.

Me. I have a respawn system, but I don't know if PCT does.

Hmm... I never really thought of that. I guess she is.

If you're talking about the "goddess" Athena, she is my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandmother, and another thing: None of the Greek pantheon are actually gods. They are powerful extra-dimensional beings who visited earth some time ago and were worshiped like gods because of said powers. 

If you're talking about the "goddess" Athena, she is my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandmother, and another thing: None of the Greek pantheon are actually gods. They are powerful extra-dimensional beings who visited earth some time ago and were worshiped like gods because of said powers. 

so you are actually an alien?

Archived